PDA

View Full Version : Arcam Alpha 9 & 9P Amplifiers

Tony Moore
24-06-2008, 09:53
Hi All,

For sale; Arcam Alpha 9P power amp. £150 ono

This is the power amp version, no volume or tone controls. Good for bi-amping with the Alpha 9 integrated. 80W per channel into 8 ohms. MOSFETs.

Also Arcam Alpha 9 Integrated. £100
This amp works great when bi-amped with the 9P. Please note: One selector control is noisy on this amp and requires cleaning. Hence reduced price. In all other regards the amp works fine. 80W per channel into 8 ohms.

If purchased together then the bi-amped speaker leads and interconnects will be thrown in.

I prefer collection but if required I can get a quote for postage costs to UK only.

Cheers,
Tony

willyjmartin
28-03-2012, 11:55
Have you still got the 9P power amp?

Regards

Willie Martin

The Grand Wazoo
28-03-2012, 18:52
Willie - there are so many things one could say about your first post on AoS!!

First of all, did you read the email you received when you joined? If you did you obviously missed the bit where it says you should go to the Welcome section (http://theartofsound.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15) to start a new thread to introduce yourself by telling us a bit about yourself, your system & your taste in music. This is a requirement for all new members.

Secondly, we prefer people to contribute a bit to the discussions before taking advantage of the Sales/Want facility that is provided as a privilege to established members & joining simply to use the trading opportunity is rather frowned on, I'm afraid.

Now it's possible that I've read you all wrong & that this is just an oversight on your part. In which case, take another look at the date on Tony's advert for his amps.

Looking forward to hearing from you in the Welcome section.

RichB
29-03-2012, 17:16
PM sent

Tony Moore
03-04-2012, 12:13
Sorry guys, I forgot to close off this thread. The Amps went to a good home back in 2008!

Cheers,
Tony