PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jude...Well I never realised!!!

SteveW
09-06-2008, 17:31
My monthly The Word magazine slapped onto the hall floor this morning. Reading about stuff you never knew in it..

Play Hey Jude..At about 2min 57, Paul Mac fluffs a word and can clearly be heard to shout , 'Ohh...Fuckin Hell'.

Amazing. How many times has that been played around the world!

snapper
09-06-2008, 18:10
Never heard it before,now seems clear as day,even through laptop speakers.

:lolsign:

Filterlab
09-06-2008, 20:40
That's the great thing about a decent hi-fi system, once it brings something to your attention you always anticipate it.

I got the same thing when I moved from the MartinLogans to the Revels, listening to 'Dreamer' by Supertramp, I never previously heard the band chatting in the background on the fadeout, the Revels brought it straight to my attention - I always listen out for it now though. However I can't hear it on the iPod.

Donald Hanson
09-06-2008, 22:46
Hmmm, Sho-nuff!

Pool Hall Richard
18-06-2008, 11:19
However I can't hear it on the iPod.

Just checked it on my ipod, I can hear it.

Through all these years I always remember hearing Macca go "Ooh," I've just never listened hard enough to hear the rest of what he said. How the hell did that get missed???

Filterlab
18-06-2008, 12:18
Just checked it on my ipod, I can hear it.

Sorry, I was talking about the Supertramp fade out - the 'Hey Jude' thing I can definitely hear on the iPod.

Pool Hall Richard
18-06-2008, 14:44
Sorry, I was talking about the Supertramp fade out - the 'Hey Jude' thing I can definitely hear on the iPod.

Sorry, thats my mistake.

Still cant believe how many times i've heard that "Ooh" in the background and never sussed the swearing.