PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the West Coast of the USA

TONEPUB
30-01-2008, 16:27
Hello Marco:

Good to see your forum up and going!

Will definitely stop by on a regular if it's ok with you...

What's your policy on having the press visit?

Best of luck!

Jeff Dorgay
Publisher
TONEAudio Magazine

Filterlab
30-01-2008, 16:32
Hi Jeff and welcome!

Official Press Visit Policy Points:

1. Whenever you like!

:)

snapper
30-01-2008, 16:35
Hi Jeff,

Nice to see you popping over from the SH forum.

Being a member of the Press myself,I see no problem.

:cool:

ATB

David

snapper
30-01-2008, 16:37
You may also like to invite your smoking pig avatar.

:D

ATB

David

TONEPUB
30-01-2008, 16:42
Actually, he's called a "Smorking Labbit" produced by Kid Robot...
Their website (www.kidrobot) has some pretty funny things for your
desk top.

Glad to be on board!

Marco
30-01-2008, 17:50
Hi Jeff,

Good to see you here. Did that bad boy David (Snapper) bring you over? :eyebrows:

Policy on the press?

The more the merrier! :)

Marco.

TONEPUB
21-05-2009, 00:26
hey there, so sorry for the absence.... Wow a year goes by fast! Lots happening on my side of the pond, so I apologize for being scarce.

Looking forward to catching up on the action over here!

The Grand Wazoo
21-05-2009, 00:49
Hi Jeff,
I've been enjoying Tone for quite a while now - it's interesting to see how it's evolved. Nice to see that a hi-fi publication recognises the fact that us audio-victims have other interests!

You're very brave to stick your toes in these waters though - we're a bunch of weird folks - often a little rich for you colonial boys!!

I love your part of the world & go there as often as I can - you've got the trees!

Spectral Morn
21-05-2009, 09:38
hey there, so sorry for the absence.... Wow a year goes by fast! Lots happening on my side of the pond, so I apologize for being scarce.

Looking forward to catching up on the action over here!

Hi Jeff

Welcome back:)

I too like your on-line magazine. Discovered by accident, about issue 3 I think. Keep up the good work.

Regards D S D L

TONEPUB
22-05-2009, 02:05
Hi Jeff,
I've been enjoying Tone for quite a while now - it's interesting to see how it's evolved. Nice to see that a hi-fi publication recognises the fact that us audio-victims have other interests!

You're very brave to stick your toes in these waters though - we're a bunch of weird folks - often a little rich for you colonial boys!!

I love your part of the world & go there as often as I can - you've got the trees!

And for what it's worth, I tend to like your side of the pond quite a bit. I'm a big British HiFi and Car enthusiast. I've got my share of Naim, Harbeth and Rega in my systems here. And I just had a great time two weekends ago with the new Aston Martin DBS. Watch next issue for the article!

Glad you guys like the extra content. I certainly get my share of criticism for it! People seem to love it or hate it!

Trying to get the car guys, watch guys and guys that love other toys to jump into our world too... That's the evil plan. Get em hooked on something else!

Thanks for reading, we certainly appreciate it.