PDA

View Full Version : Having a Bad day? Check out this Poor Chap!

BajaGringo
07-06-2008, 01:16
I saw this and laughed out loud. Work is getting TOO stressful these days. Must be the price of gas...

Office Worker Freaks Out - Caught on Camera (http://www.bajagringo.com/WorkerFreaks-CaughtonTape.htm)

I suppose we should feel sorry for him...

;)

anthonyTD
07-06-2008, 09:07
I saw this and laughed out loud. Work is getting TOO stressful these days. Must be the price of gas...

Office Worker Freaks Out - Caught on Camera (http://www.bajagringo.com/WorkerFreaks-CaughtonTape.htm)

I suppose we should feel sorry for him...

;)
dear goodness!
i feel better already!:):):)

Mike
07-06-2008, 10:05
HeHeHe.... Classic!

:lolsign:

Filterlab
07-06-2008, 11:21
Crikey, he's obviously reached the end of his tether!

I read once about a disturbing fact - of all the people in any given country, less than 1% have any tendencies towards unrest. That is to say that peace within a village / town / city / country relies on 99%+ of people being decent, calm and law abiding.

Looking at that video, let's suppose that the chap who flipped out started the others off - consequently they start destroying their environment, then the rest of the people on the building, then the street, then the town and on and on. How quickly would a country become completely at civil unrest? Certainly the minority of the police force / army would have nowhere near enough people and weapons to bring back order. It relies on the majority.

Interesting video.

BajaGringo
07-06-2008, 20:33
Looking at that video, let's suppose that the chap who flipped out started the others off - consequently they start destroying their environment, then the rest of the people on the building, then the street, then the town and on and on. How quickly would a country become completely at civil unrest? Certainly the minority of the police force / army would have nowhere near enough people and weapons to bring back order. It relies on the majority.

Now maybe if we had given them all 3 or 4 tall glasses of ale first...

;)

Filterlab
07-06-2008, 21:04
Now maybe if we had given them all 3 or 4 tall glasses of ale first...

;)

Then there'd be stomach unrest as well as civic unrest. :cool: :bog:

scoobs
08-06-2008, 07:31
Crikey, he's obviously reached the end of his tether!

I read once about a disturbing fact - of all the people in any given country, less than 1% have any tendencies towards unrest. That is to say that peace within a village / town / city / country relies on 99%+ of people being decent, calm and law abiding.

Interesting video.

I find this sort of thing fascinating, societies teetering on the brink of unrest. Here in the UK for instance the recent fuel protests have lacked the teeth of the original, and yet the rate in fuel hikes is possibly greater now than back in 2001/02, why is this? I feel that Governments simply turn up the pressure on us as a 'fear factor' divesionary tactic, ie the credit crunch and terrorism. I cant help but imagine that a co-ordinated protest of the kind seen back in 2001/2 if repeated now would result in something like a high level terror alert like the posturing nonsense of army convoys outside Heathrow a few years back - to counter and re-focus our minds, keep our heads down and noses to the grindstone...so to speak.

...Ah, there's my coat.

BajaGringo
08-06-2008, 19:34
Western society is given less and less towards protest. I am not sure if "they" have conditioned us, world events have numbed our senses or if we have simply given up.

If there is going to be a protest I say put this chap at the front of the line. It would appear that he still has a lot of drive in him...

Donald Hanson
11-06-2008, 11:55
I don't think we have all given up. We are having our attrntion diverted through media such as movies, computer games, national obesity, celebrity gossip etc. All the while, the governments are implementing plans to create new world powers (the Afro, The Euro, Soon the Amero and finally the world monetary system and government). While we are busy with our B.S. issues like "No child left behind", and "Is America ready for a black or a woman president, we are being intimidated and blindfolded into submission by being afraid to speak out on the issues that do have meaning. All this for fear of being thought of as subversive and supporting terrorism.

Or,,,

The poor bastard may have just had too much coffee.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marco
11-06-2008, 12:31
Very funny video (pity there was no sound, though).

I say good for him. I like people who show a bit of raw passion! :eyebrows:

Take no bullshit, I say. I'm prone to smashing things up when I lose my temper, too, although not quite so spectacularly :lol:

When I used to post on other forums there was this guy, whom shall remain nameless (although those of you who know the history will know who I'm talking about) who used to constantly take the piss and make extremely insulting personal remarks towards me, and when I read some of his posts I used to punch an old heavy, solid wood, wardrobe we had in our bedroom next to where the computer was and pretend it was his face.

It's lying out in our garage now all cracked and broken into bits as a result of my fists thumping it over a period of time with extreme force...

I guess it's best letting your temper out on inanimate objects rather than doing some real damage to someone. It was also probably a bonus (for him) that this guy didn't live locally ;)

Marco.

BajaGringo
12-06-2008, 03:13
I think that you have touched on something there. Too many people carrying bottled up anger and emotions around until they "pop"! Good thing he didn't have an Uzi or AK-47...