PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from St. Louis

sacsongs
29-05-2008, 22:39
Thanks to James for the invite! I am sure I will see some familiar "faces" and usual suspects.

Just a normal big music fan 50+ years of age. Love all types of music especially on vinyl but not a vinyl snob. There are a lot of wonderful things available in the various digital realms.

Good to be aboard.

Filterlab
29-05-2008, 22:56
Hi sacsongs and welcome. Loads of guys coming in from the US at the mo - excellent stuff.

Every time I hear St. Louis I can't help thinking of the scene in Plane, Trains and Automobiles when Neil Paige gets lifted up by his nuts. :lol:

Anyway, I digress. Welcome!

sacsongs
29-05-2008, 23:27
Every time I hear St. Louis I can't help thinking of the scene in Plane, Trains and Automobiles when Neil Paige gets lifted up by his nuts. :lol:

One of my favorite movies!

When I lived in Toronto, I would occasionally sit near John Candy at the Toronto Maple Leaf games. A prince of a man--no Hollywood attitude from that guy.

BajaGringo
30-05-2008, 04:49
Welcome St Louis...

We are in the same age range and have a similar point of view in audio.

Good people here - Enjoy the forum...

Marco
30-05-2008, 07:21
Thanks to James for the invite! I am sure I will see some familiar "faces" and usual suspects.

Hi sacsongs and welcome to the forum :)

Can I ask what James' second name is? I just want to check it's the same guy I think it is.

Good to see more of our American friends joining - you guys bring a different perspective to discussions, which is cool :smoking:

Hi to Victor, too!

Marco.

Filterlab
30-05-2008, 07:47
When I lived in Toronto, I would occasionally sit near John Candy at the Toronto Maple Leaf games. A prince of a man--no Hollywood attitude from that guy.

Cool stuff mate, he was a fantastic comedy actor, and a huge sports fan if I'm not mistaken. :)

Excellent stuff!