PDA

View Full Version : Interesting System.

purite audio
24-05-2008, 22:06
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb255/coopie_photo/Alpha20I20in20Greece-01.jpg

Marco
26-05-2008, 08:52
Keith,

It certainly is a very interesting system! Not sure about the room, though. It has the look of an upmarket public Gents lavatory, minus the urinals :lolsign:

Marco.

Mike
26-05-2008, 09:31
Nice ceiling though...

:eyebrows:

purite audio
26-05-2008, 10:10
Keith,

It certainly is a very interesting system! Not sure about the room, though. It has the look of an upmarket public Gents lavatory, minus the urinals :lolsign:

Marco.

Marco Hi, I am not sure it is that 'interesting' a system certainly an 'expensive' one, Ralph ( Mr Cessaro ) sends me photos of the latest installation and like the audio whore I am I post them around, the cd player is a five boxer, Metronome I think, and the True Life Audio amps are also very expensive ,they sounded ok in Munich, the customer has three listening rooms, the walls have some acoustic material on them,( he may well have system in his lavatory ) anywho he is very pleased with the Alpha's and has oredered a pair of Beta's to replace the Wilson Alexandrias in his main room, so Ralph is pleased!
Take care ,Keith.

Togil
26-05-2008, 15:58
Ceausescu had a system in his lavatory, including the excellent Grundig 7.5ips valve reel to reel tape recorder

purite audio
26-05-2008, 16:11
Being a dictator does have its advantages!

BajaGringo
26-05-2008, 17:40
I thought it looked like a theater lobby. Incredible system though. I keep a system in my bath - couldn't imagine taking a shower without music. Would seem like quite the boring experience...