PDA

View Full Version : My sons first stereo

goraman
13-03-2010, 06:21
These pictures are old .I put this in the nersery before he was born and he loves music.
It has since been improved with a remote controle Zune dock so you can rock the babey with compleate controle over both the stereo with built in CDP via remote and the Zune so you don't have to get up out of the rocker holding the babey to change songs,Stations,inputs or volume.

Marco
13-03-2010, 13:57
That's quality, Jeff! :respect:

Marco.

goraman
13-03-2010, 17:44
I can't belive how good it sounds,Not real big money invested and just a couple of little tweeks to make things right.
Henry Kloss knew how to voice speakers and this was the last thing he did before his untimely death.
A freind of mine loved his Bose wave till he heard the Cambridge soundworks modle 88
I went to his house a couple of weeks later and he had gotten one on Ebay.

When the time is right and Conner gets a little bigger I will set him up right,but for now this little system is very wife freindly and if it gets broken I'm not out much money.

chris@panteg
21-03-2010, 12:06
Ahh that's so cool ' Jeff

A real nice set up

Spectral Morn
21-03-2010, 14:57
My love and passion for music is I feel a direct result of my Dad, when I was a baby, and a child exposing me to music. My Mum told me once, how she had come home from doing some shopping, and how she found my Dad sitting me on top of a loudspeaker while playing Vaughan Williams. My Dad was always listening to some type of music, and this has had an influence on me.

Thank you Dad :)

He recently discovered ELP via me, so I did a compilation tape for him.

Regards D S D L

Alex_UK
21-03-2010, 15:04
Interesting, because I intend doing something similar for my little 'un at some point - for the moment she's happy dancing around in the main room - she even turns it up if it is a track she likes and is too quiet for her!

The Grand Wazoo
21-03-2010, 17:02
Ever since before my daughter could stand, she was reacting to music. She used to sit on peoples laps & groove along to whatever as playing.
When she developed a taste enough to want to own music we bought her anything she was interested in. At Christmas we'd buy her something she'd ask for but most importantly, we'd also buy her a recording/s that we felt everyone should own.

This year she asked for Muse but also got Mingus, Brubeck & Miles. For an 18 year old, she has fantastic taste in music & is not afraid to admit what she likes or try something new, so we suceeded.

Rare Bird
21-03-2010, 17:40
These pictures are old .I put this in the nersery before he was born and he loves music.
It has since been improved with a remote controle Zune dock so you can rock the babey with compleate controle over both the stereo with built in CDP via remote and the Zune so you don't have to get up out of the rocker holding the babey to change songs,Stations,inputs or volume.

Thats quite funny i bet the Kimber 'PSB-J' interconnect with cost more than the system.. :lol: Only kiddin of course they don't

Jonboy
21-03-2010, 18:45
My kids have a wide taste in music, some of mine they like and some of mine they don't, but the feelings are mutual, i'm always geeting told "turn it down Dad" which i think is bit of a role reversal :eek:

goraman
21-03-2010, 19:00
My son is 8 months now and loves music on.
I am hopeful he will choose an insterment and be willing to take lessons.

I myself struggle with the shoehorn.

Jonboy
21-03-2010, 19:45
I myself struggle with the shoehorn.

I just struggle getting the horn, must stop drinking or get a misstress

Alex_UK
21-03-2010, 21:59
I just struggle getting the horn, must stop drinking or get a misstress

Or a little blue pill :)

Barry
21-03-2010, 22:29
Or a little blue pill :)

How do you know they're blue? ;)

Regards

Marco
21-03-2010, 22:35
Just eat plenty of pasta and drink red wine, and your 'dander' will be always be a stander! :eyebrows:

Marco.

Jonboy
21-03-2010, 22:37
Just eat plenty of pasta and drink red wine, and your 'dander' will be always be a stander! :eyebrows:

Marco.

:lolsign:

Barry
21-03-2010, 22:58

Marco.

That's more or less my diet. Haven't noticed any excessive priapism!

Regards

Marco
21-03-2010, 23:11
No "excessive" priapism, eh Barry? So there are *some* signs of it then? :eyebrows:

Perhaps even in your most priapic state the, erm, symptoms aren't that obvious? :lol:

;)

Marco.

Barry
21-03-2010, 23:16
No "excessive" priapism, eh Barry? So there are *some* signs of it then? :eyebrows:

Perhaps even in your most priapic state the, erm, symptoms aren't that obvious? :lol:

;)

Marco.

:lolsign:

Like anyone else, when I'm priapic it's obvious!

Regards

Alex_UK
22-03-2010, 00:15
How do you know they're blue? ;)

Regards

'cos I get about 25 emails a week, offering to sell 'em to me!

goraman
22-03-2010, 02:01
No aproporiate comment at this time.