PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl LPs

Sondekker
10-09-2017, 16:16
Following the recent sale of my high-end turntable and a move to digital streaming I have a small number of vinyl LP's that might be of interest to audiophiles/collectors. All my LP's were cleaned upon purchase using a professional record cleaning machine, placed in an antistatic sleeve (if the inner sleeve was not already lined) and stored upright in purpose-built units.

I have never previously sold vinyl records before, however, I have done my best to honestly describe their condition under each individual listing. All records will be posted either 1st or 2nd class in cardboard record mailers. I have priced each album based on the information I obtained via Discogs.

Friday Night in San Francisco - John McLaughlin, Al Di Meola, Paco De Lucia

A 1997 limited Audiophile Pressing by Vivante Productions. Probably only played about five times with both sleeve and vinyl in near mint condition. £15 plus postage SOLD stp

The Trinity Session - Cowboy Junkies

A 1998 pressing issued on the Cooking Vinyl label in the UK under licence from BMG Records (UK) Ltd. I would grade the sleeve as good but there is a slight crease along a quarter length of the spine. The vinyl looks at least very good. £10 plus postage SOLD stp

Jazz At The Pawnshop

This is a longstanding audiophile favourite. A double gatefold album on the Prophone Proprius label imported by Rega Research. I've owned this from new and so whilst it was originally played mainly to show off the sonic prowess of my early hifi system, it hasn't been played for probably well over 20 years. The sleeve shows a couple of bits of minor wear along the top edge but is otherwise in good condition. Both records appear to be in very good condition free of any visible scratches. £25 plus postage SOLD stp

Goldfrapp - Black Cherry

This is a 2003 pressing on the Mute - Stumm196 label. Complete with stiff printed inner sleeve with lyrics, credits & photography. The record itself has been protected since purchase in an antistatic inner sleeve and has been little played. The sleeve and record are both in excellent to near mint condition. I have been stunned at the prices showing on Discogs and found one currently on eBay at £121 plus £15 postage from Germany. £75 plus postage SOLD stp

Keb Mo' - Keep It Simple

Almost new 180g audiophile pressing with lyric insert on the Music on Vinyl label. The sleeve and record are both in excellent to near mint condition. £13 plus postage SOLD

Notting Hillbillies - Presumed Having a Good Time

A 1990 pressing on the Vertigo Phonogram label. The inner sleeve has lyrics and photos on each side. The sleeve and record are both in excellent condition. £5 plus postage

The Traveling Wilburys - Volume One

A 1988 UK pressing on the Wilbury Records label WX 224. The inner sleeve contains pictures and credits. According to Discogs the median price for this particular LP version is £13.57. The sleeve is in pretty good condition with a very slight crease near the spine and a few slight signs of wear around the edge. The record looks to be in excellent condition with no visible scratches. £9 plus postage Reserved
Photos of any of these LP's can be provided and I'm happy to answer any questions.

Firebottle
10-09-2017, 17:36
I'll take the Keb Mo please John, PM later with details.

Sondekker
10-09-2017, 20:37
Thanks Alan. Reserved for you. Look forward to your further PM.

karma67
10-09-2017, 21:04
I'll take the travelling willburys please

Sondekker
10-09-2017, 21:51
Thanks Jamie. Reserved for you. Suggest swap details by PM

karma67
11-09-2017, 05:25
Thanks, I'll pm you tonight re payment

NickB
11-09-2017, 06:32
Can I take the Goldfrapp please.

Sondekker
11-09-2017, 07:42
Thanks Nick. It's yours.

Sondekker
15-09-2017, 15:47
All sold except the Notting Hillbillies.

Nice album in all round good condition.

Anyone...?

karma67
16-09-2017, 07:08
picked my one up this morning,thanks all A1.

NickB
16-09-2017, 08:43
Listening to my one now and it is very very good and in superb condition, many thanks

Sondekker
16-09-2017, 17:57
Listening to my one now and it is very very good and in superb condition, many thanks

picked my one up this morning,thanks all A1.

Thanks guys. When you sell something it is always nice to hear that items arrived safely and that buyers were pleased with their purchases.