PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Lodgesound ?

Audio Al
25-03-2017, 03:43
Did I mis the dynamic duo at Salford :scratch:

Had a quick wiz round and could not find them

paulf-2007
25-03-2017, 09:08
I believe Stuart is still ill. I was going to visit him to demo a r2r but decided not to trouble him at this time.

Lodgesound
25-03-2017, 13:39
Hi Al & Paul;

Sorry but we both had to pull out at short notice this year - Phil's dad was having surgery but is well on the mend now and I became too ill to even attempt to attend sadly.

My Cancer has come back so more treatment now but do hope to be on the mend later in the year.

We were both very dissappointed not to be able to be there and missed the event and meeting everyone again hugely.

Spectral Morn
25-03-2017, 13:58
Hi Al & Paul;

Sorry but we both had to pull out at short notice this year - Phil's dad was having surgery but is well on the mend now and I became too ill to even attempt to attend sadly.

My Cancer has come back so more treatment now but do hope to be on the mend later in the year.

We were both very dissappointed not to be able to be there and missed the event and meeting everyone again hugely.

Sorry to hear that I hope you get better and soon.

Gad Bless

337alant
25-03-2017, 16:34
Yes very sorry to hear about that Stuart, hope you get well soon.

Alan

Audio Al
26-03-2017, 05:14
Oh Dear :( That is not news I like to hear , Hope all goes well for you Stuart

struth
26-03-2017, 09:56
Keep your pecker up mate... hope your feeling better soon:)

topoxforddoc
26-03-2017, 11:27
Get well soon Stewart. Look forward to catching up with you very soon.

paulf-2007
26-03-2017, 17:35
Hi Al & Paul;

There's no need to be sorry Stewart, I should be sorry for spelling your name wrong:).
Get well mate that's the most important thing. Don't let it beat you.