PDA

View Full Version : Sad Announcement

Reffc
24-01-2017, 15:44
It's with deep regret that I have to announce that Steve and Will Moores of Radford Revival suffered the loss of Steve's wife, Suzanne (Will's Mum) this morning.

Suzanne had been ill for some while. Steve has asked me if I would post an announcement asking if their privacy can be respected and that they need to be left alone to make their arrangements and to have a period to come to terms with their loss.

No doubt, they will let everyone know when they are able to get themselves re-focused on work, but for now, it would be appreciated if people could refrain from calling them or emailing them for anything Hifi/work related.

I will be travelling down to spend some time with them in the near future, and thought that it might be a nice gesture if the AoS community might like to sign a condolences card (perhaps we can circulate one and get everyone who would like to, to sign it) to be returned to me and I'll ensure that they get it. They could do with a little emotional support at the moment as Suzanne meant the world to them both and will be sadly missed,.

Meantime, if I could please ask if this message can be passed on so that Steve and Will can be left in peace for now, thank you.

southall-1998
24-01-2017, 15:59
Sorry to hear that. May she rest in peace.

S.

Arkless Electronics
24-01-2017, 16:20
Very sad news. My condolences to Steve and Will. RIP.

Spectral Morn
24-01-2017, 16:36
Deepest condolences.

struth
24-01-2017, 16:37
Indeed. Been there, and its not a nice place.... best wishes to both.

RobbieGong
24-01-2017, 16:46
Love and blessings

hard1175
24-01-2017, 16:53
Indeed very sad news
Deepest condolences

Firebottle
24-01-2017, 17:03
Although the outcome was expected it's always a huge blow when it happens. Sincere condolences to them.

Good idea with the card, if you have my address then send it to me and I will forward it to the next person.

hifi_dave
24-01-2017, 17:08
Sad condolences and God bless.

Yes, circulate the card by all means.

anthonyTD
24-01-2017, 17:10
Realy sorry to hear this, my condolences to both Steve and Will at this sad time. :(
Anthony,TD...

Reffc
24-01-2017, 17:20
I'll buy a card tomorrow and send it to the first person I can find an address for! If they could send it on to someone else on AoS, and we aim to have it back to me in say 3 or 4 weeks latest, I'll bring it down to Steve.

JohnJo
24-01-2017, 17:44
Sorry to hear of your sad news Steve and Will.

Nice gesture Paul.

Marco
24-01-2017, 21:28
Realy sorry to hear this, my condolences to both Steve and Will at this sad time. :(

+1. I'm most saddened to hear of your loss and hope that you can both find a way of getting through this very difficult time as painlessly as possible.

Marco.

walpurgis
24-01-2017, 22:25
Sad news. My sympathies.

montesquieu
24-01-2017, 23:12
Condolences to Will and his dad.

I think you have my address Paul if you want to send it here.

Reffc
25-01-2017, 14:20
The sympathy card is on it's way. Tom will be receiving it first and will send it on (with supplied envelope) to the next person. If Tom doesn't have a "next" person, perhaps we can use this thread for those wishing to sign it to list themselves and they can then supply their addresses privately. When the space runs a bit short on the card, please either return to me, or contact me for Steve and Will's address. Thank you.

topoxforddoc
25-01-2017, 16:42
That is terribly sad news. RIP

montesquieu
27-01-2017, 20:33
I sent the card to Marco yesterday, who now has it.

Can people here who want to sign please add their names on this thread ... can I suggest that whoever has the card check through and contact direclty the next person? That seems the best way to keep it moving.

Firebottle
27-01-2017, 20:47
I'd like to please.

Marco
27-01-2017, 20:52
PM me your addy please, Alan, and I'll send the card onto you :)

Marco.

Reffc
28-01-2017, 08:02
Could anyone wishing to sign the card list their name here or get in touch with Alan TODAY please so that we can continue to circulate the card daily and not have it doing the rounds for several weeks, as I'd like to get it to Steve and Will within a week or two? Many thanks.

JohnJo
28-01-2017, 09:16
Paul, would there be any merit in having yourself or another simply recording forum member names on the card if we express a desire on this thread. It would take 3 or 4 days for the card to get here and back. If so, please just sign my forum name on it. I'm sure Steve and Will would appreciate the contribution anyway.

Reffc
28-01-2017, 09:26
Paul, would there be any merit in having yourself or another simply recording forum member names on the card if we express a desire on this thread. It would take 3 or 4 days for the card to get here and back. If so, please just sign my forum name on it. I'm sure Steve and Will would appreciate the contribution anyway.

Not a bad shout John but the card is already in circulation and it is always better to have the personal touch. I think that matters.

It doesn't really matter that it will take a few weeks as the outcome is that Steve and Will have a personally signed condolences record from their friends and supporters here on AoS and this is more of a closer community than other forums. This just demonstrates another way for our community to come together at such times in support which I know will be comforting for Steve and Will, and mean a lot to them, trust me on this one.

Firebottle
01-02-2017, 11:55
Could anyone wishing to sign the card list their name here or get in touch with Alan TODAY please so that we can continue to circulate the card daily and not have it doing the rounds for several weeks, as I'd like to get it to Steve and Will within a week or two? Many thanks.

I have received the card today, I NEED an address TODAY so I can continue the circulation.

Firebottle
01-02-2017, 14:34
It's off to Barry so please send your details to Barry for the following recipient.

Barry
03-02-2017, 15:20
The card arrived today. I now need a forwarding address ASAP!

Thanks
Barry

Reffc
03-02-2017, 16:03
Thanks Chaps, keep it up. I plan on taking the card with me to the funeral in just over a week's time so it needs to be with me next Friday latest.

Barry
04-02-2017, 17:51
If anyone would like to sign the card, please send me your address by PM. Otherwise I'll return it to Paul first thing on Monday.

Barry
05-02-2017, 16:40
Nobody else who wants to sign the card? If there is PM me your address.

Thanks