PDA

View Full Version : Wanted , Bob Seger Vinyl

Audio Al
30-12-2016, 16:02
As Above , Must be in good playable condition

I thank you :)

struth
30-12-2016, 16:05
Used to have a few of Bob,s records. He is a great singer. Might still. If i find any i will let you know Al

Gazjam
30-12-2016, 18:53
Have Segers stuff on vinyl, great stuff.

Get em all from Discogs, be sure to go for mint/Nr mint.
https://www.discogs.com/artist/268911-Bob-Seger-And-The-Silver-Bullet-Band?filter_anv=0&subtype=Albums&type=Releases

DAVEDWACK
30-12-2016, 19:09
As Above , Must be in good playable condition

I thank you :)
I have the following, all vinyl in excellent condition with original inserts, but in antistatic sleeves. Covers from reasonabl to very good. A fiver each or all 5 for £20 plus whatever it costs for p/p.

Like a Rock
Night Moves
Against the Wind
The Distance
Stranger in Town

Cheers....Dave

Bigman80
30-12-2016, 19:45
I'll take these if Audio AL changes his mind.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

DAVEDWACK
30-12-2016, 19:54

Yes that'll be fine but obviously as a matter of courtesy I'll wait until I've heard from him.

Cheers....Dave

Bigman80
30-12-2016, 22:47
Yes that'll be fine but obviously as a matter of courtesy I'll wait until I've heard from him.

Cheers....Dave
[emoji106]

Audio Al
31-12-2016, 03:23
I have the following, all vinyl in excellent condition with original inserts, but in antistatic sleeves. Covers from reasonabl to very good. A fiver each or all 5 for £20 plus whatever it costs for p/p.

Like a Rock
Night Moves
Against the Wind
The Distance
Stranger in Town

Cheers....Dave

Hi Dave , as long as they are excellent I will have them please :) PM me

Audio Al
10-02-2017, 15:10
These have arrived and boy am I a HAPPY bunny

Lovely condition , I have cleaned and played 3 so far 2 to go :eyebrows:

Bob Seger is very good and the Silver bullet Band

Really happy with this deal

Big thumbs up to Dave :respect:

SquireC
11-02-2017, 14:58

I have Stranger in Town available, if you still want a copy. Mint. £5 plus postage.

Audio Al
11-02-2017, 15:24
I have Stranger in Town available, if you still want a copy. Mint. £5 plus postage.

OK Sold :)

SquireC
11-02-2017, 17:10
I'll Pm you with details.
Cheers
Dave

Sherwood
11-02-2017, 17:59
I have three:

Against the Wind (my favourite)
Beautiful Loser
The Distance

All in excellent condition save for small scuff on top edge of the Beautiful Loser LP.

Any interest?

Geoff

Audio Al
11-02-2017, 18:13
I'll Pm you with details.
Cheers
Dave

Thanks Dave for pointing out I already have this album :doh:

Audio Al
11-02-2017, 18:18
I have three:

Against the Wind (my favourite)
Beautiful Loser
The Distance

All in excellent condition save for small scuff on top edge of the Beautiful Loser LP.

Any interest?

Geoff

Beautiful Loser , small scuff on top edge of the Beautiful Loser LP. is this scuff on the album cover or on the LP its self ?

if on LP can you hear it when playing ?

Thanks

Sherwood
11-02-2017, 18:23
Beautiful Loser , small scuff on top edge of the Beautiful Loser LP. is this scuff on the album cover or on the LP its self ?

if on LP can you hear it when playing ?

Thanks

Sorry... on album outer cover. About one inch direct centre. I think it was like that when I bought it. Probably someone being a little too rough flipping through the albums on the stand!

Geoff

Audio Al
11-02-2017, 18:32
Sorry... on album outer cover. About one inch direct centre. I think it was like that when I bought it. Probably someone being a little too rough flipping through the albums on the stand!

Geoff

OK , how much posted please

Audio Al
11-02-2017, 21:45
Sherwood offered me the Beautiful Loser LP

Then sells it to someone else :scratch:

If anyone else has this please contact me

Thanks

DAVEDWACK
14-02-2017, 12:51
These have arrived and boy am I a HAPPY bunny

Lovely condition , I have cleaned and played 3 so far 2 to go :eyebrows:

Bob Seger is very good and the Silver bullet Band

Really happy with this deal

Big thumbs up to Dave :respect:

Hi Allen,
Sorry, only just spotted this but thanks very much for the thumbs up, it's appreciated.

Hope you received the un-priced list I sent to you, there's about 300 lps there I think. I'm hoping to get them priced up within the next 2-3 weeks and once done I'll sent a further copy, unless in the meantime you ask me not to bother.

Cheers.....Dave

Sherwood
14-02-2017, 13:18
Sherwood offered me the Beautiful Loser LP

Then sells it to someone else :scratch:

If anyone else has this please contact me

Thanks

To be precise, I was selling 3 Seger albums. I did offer to sell you the single LP that you wanted but before you confirmed the sale another party made a commitment to buy all three. Isn't a contract conditional on confirmation by both parties? I always honour any confirmed sales!

Audio Al
14-02-2017, 14:02
To be precise, I was selling 3 Seger albums. I did offer to sell you the single LP that you wanted but before you confirmed the sale another party made a commitment to buy all three. Isn't a contract conditional on confirmation by both parties? I always honour any confirmed sales!

You offered me all 3 , see post 13 , When I said I already had 2 of them , you replied saying " I will not force you to buy all 3 "by PM , then sold all 3 to someone else

Thanks for that ;)

Sherwood
14-02-2017, 14:11
You offered me all 3 , see post 13 , When I said I already had 2 of them , you replied saying " I will not force you to buy all 3 "by PM , then sold all 3 to someone else

Thanks for that ;)

Are you completely humourless! Yes, I said i was willing to sell you the one LP you wanted rather than to "force" you to buy all three. Who would take that seriously. However, before you confirmed the purchase someone else confirmed their offer for all three Your subsequent posting seems a little petulant to me!

struth
14-02-2017, 14:13
Take it to pm lads please..thanks

Sherwood
14-02-2017, 14:14
Take it to pm lads please..thanks

The matter is over for me. The relevant posting should have been a PM too!

Audio Al
14-02-2017, 14:38
Priceless . End :)