PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on here buy this ?

Audio Al
08-12-2016, 13:59
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252672080491?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

?

Cas
08-12-2016, 14:23
Not me.

topoxforddoc
08-12-2016, 16:13
That's a steal at £900. 2 track half inch - mmm!!!

I'm outta buying machines now. 3 studio 1/4 inch 15 IPS machines is enough. Tape - now that's a different matter. This master tape business is just so addictive :)

Lodgesound
08-12-2016, 21:20
Wow....BARGAIN!!

These machines are amazing - I nearly sold mine but would not now...

337alant
09-12-2016, 17:22
Fab looking machine and a good price :eyebrows:

What ever happend with yours Al did you get it fixed ?

Alan

Audio Al
10-12-2016, 05:04
Fab looking machine and a good price :eyebrows:

What ever happend with yours Al did you get it fixed ?

Alan

Sadly not , It does now play but thats it , May have to look elsewhere for repairs as its been well over a year now :(

Lodgesound
10-12-2016, 16:50
Hi Al;

Quite happy to look at it for you but I need you to get it here......I can no longer lift anything heavy due to my cancer surgery and Phil works silly shifts now.

Field serivice calls are a no go area really as we just would not have the diagnostic tools.

I think the "fault" such as it is is will be a relatively straightforward fix But I will as I say need the machine here at the lab.

Audio Al
10-12-2016, 18:00
Hi Al;

Quite happy to look at it for you but I need you to get it here......I can no longer lift anything heavy due to my cancer surgery and Phil works silly shifts now.

Field serivice calls are a no go area really as we just would not have the diagnostic tools.

I think the "fault" such as it is is will be a relatively straightforward fix But I will as I say need the machine here at the lab.

Hi

I have phoned Phil several times and he tells me that you are trying to track down some extended boards needed to diagnose the 6db imbalance on the record side of things , Also on a previous communication you said I could bring the MTR12 over but can't leave it due to space restrictions , When Phil came over he re wired the XLR - RCA leads so the playback worked , You may recall he phoned you when he was here . I just tried phoning but was not able to contact you