PDA

View Full Version : WTD: 70's 80's records

mac72
27-11-2016, 08:16
As per title Pink Floyd , Led Zeppelin , Fleetwood Mac , Ultravox, The Cars, Alan Parsons , The Cure , Depeche Mode, Prince , Talk Talk , Kate Bush , Eric Clapton, Dire Straits etc...
What you've got ? Nothing too expensive .
Cheers

Canetoad
28-11-2016, 10:14
As do we all!

rusty bearing
28-11-2016, 10:54
I've got some duplicates, I'll look and see what they are if you like?

SquireC
28-11-2016, 11:31
As per title Pink Floyd , Led Zeppelin , Fleetwood Mac , Ultravox, The Cars, Alan Parsons , The Cure , Depeche Mode, Prince , Talk Talk , Kate Bush , Eric Clapton, Dire Straits etc...
What you've got ? Nothing too expensive .
Cheers

I have the following - price is Disco's average x 50%

ERIC CLAPTON Slowhand, and others
YELLO Stella
TEARS FOR FEARS The seeds of love
PINK FLOYD Wish you were here (2012 pressing, and Columbia half speed Mastered), Final cut (jap pressing)
MEAT LOAF bat out of hell
FLEETWOOD MAC mirage, tango in the night
EAGLES, ELO, JOE COCKER, YAZOO, WINGS, PAUL MCCARTNEY, MIKE OLDFIELD, FOREIGNER, SUPERTRAMP, 10CC, MOODY BLUES,ROBERT PLANT, RUSH, GENESIS

Anything of interest, and I'll send details. All nm or mint. Just got two copies and need the space back.

mac72
28-11-2016, 20:50
I have the following - price is Disco's average x 50%

ERIC CLAPTON Slowhand, and others
YELLO Stella
TEARS FOR FEARS The seeds of love
PINK FLOYD Wish you were here (2012 pressing, and Columbia half speed Mastered), Final cut (jap pressing)
MEAT LOAF bat out of hell
FLEETWOOD MAC mirage, tango in the night
EAGLES, ELO, JOE COCKER, YAZOO, WINGS, PAUL MCCARTNEY, MIKE OLDFIELD, FOREIGNER, SUPERTRAMP, 10CC, MOODY BLUES,ROBERT PLANT, RUSH, GENESIS

Anything of interest, and I'll send details. All nm or mint. Just got two copies and need the space back.
I'd be interested in Clapton (need to check what I've got) , Yello ,Tears for .. , Eagles , Moody Blues and Plant .
Can you PM me details I'll comeback to you on Saturday ( working away for feew days) .

mac72
28-11-2016, 20:51
I've got some duplicates, I'll look and see what they are if you like?

Yes please

mac72
24-03-2018, 17:48
Resurrecting this thread , still looking for nice LP's in NM or M condition , preferably 1st-2nd pressings , what you've got guys?