PDA

View Full Version : Oh Joy, The Boss Has Just Turned Up At Work

Sand Dancin Donkey Walker
25-04-2008, 00:01
Been a bit bored at work, only just a pause until my own personal Hydrogen Bomb goes all wrong on me again.
Anyway been looking through our collection of Tapes (yes we still have some) and CD's and I found a Rick Wakeman 'The Classic Songs'. Well not listened to much from him lately so on it goes. Nice and loud as I am a lone worker (no not because I am a t**t or anything ) and not disturbing anyone. Looks up from doing my shift logs and playing 'Air Synth' :gig:and guess who's stood behind me. 'Sir' is who it is and he has a stupid grin on his face :eyebrows: at seeing me at work. Not sure if I am going to live this one down. Will have to get my version in early to the lads before it is blown out of all proportion.
Oh the joys of shift work :lol:

Andy - SDDW

25-04-2008, 00:15
Now the bugger is eating my Tea Cakes that were going to be me supper. He also now knows I post on this site too :doh:

Andy - SDDW - soon to be an ex-employee :)

Filterlab
25-04-2008, 12:29
What do you (not) do for a living Andy?

Mike
25-04-2008, 12:31
I'm going to take a guess at something to do with 'Huntsman' ? (no, I don't mean he creeps about with a gun :mental:).

Filterlab
25-04-2008, 12:36
I'm thinking security of some type.

25-04-2008, 14:15
My job title is 'Shift Supervisor' I supervise a total group which consists of 'me'. The company is called 'Air Products' Out of hours I am the only person on site.
I am the site Electrical Engineer but also run the process Plant too. The plant (not flowering type) is a HyCo plant that is we make Hydrogen and Liquid CO2
So I run a blooming big Hydrogen Bomb, a highly volatile and dangerous substance. On the up side, if I blow it all up I can put the flames out with my CO2

Andy - SDDW