PDA

View Full Version : Wanted, Phase4 or Studio to Stereo collection Lps.

p147
04-10-2016, 10:43
As title must be in mint or near mint condition.
Now that I have time I am now playing my record collection and would like to add further to these labels. I already have 50 Phase 4 and 60 Studio to Stereo lps and am interested in what anyone has to offer.
I have tried discogs and have not been entirely satisfied, the condition is often described does not match the actual item I have received and I am not sure how to find collections as opposed to single items.
Thanks

rdpx
06-10-2016, 22:38
I've got a couple of the Decca Phase Fours.

"Stokowski Conducts Beethoven" is the only one that comes to mind immediately as I've got it up on eBay at the moment. Let me know if that's the kind of thing you are interested in and I'll see if I can look out the others.

Robert

p147
09-10-2016, 19:54
I've got a couple of the Decca Phase Fours.

"Stokowski Conducts Beethoven" is the only one that comes to mind immediately as I've got it up on eBay at the moment. Let me know if that's the kind of thing you are interested in and I'll see if I can look out the others.

Robert

Hello Robert,
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, but just to say I have been given a number of these discs by a friend once I spoke to him so at the moment no more required.
Can this thread be archived now.
Regards
Paul