PDA

View Full Version : Tellurium Q Ultra Blue a word of caution.

Colin Wonfor
20-07-2016, 09:47
This could be interesting as Geoff never obeyed the design rules I see, the capacitance will be to high for some amps, so please use with caution.
Remember the plaited QED bye bye Naim and NVA so be careful

https://youtu.be/pO7rGm7zl5c

anthonyTD
20-07-2016, 12:23
Hi Collin,
Thanks.
However;I fear unless you can elaborate a bit more on what you have written here, your statement may be seen by some as Sour Grapes. :(
A...
This could be interesting as Geoff never obeyed the design rules I see, the capacitance will be to high for some amps, so please use with caution.
Remember the plaited QED bye bye Naim and NVA so be careful

https://youtu.be/pO7rGm7zl5c

Colin Wonfor
20-07-2016, 12:49
Hi Collin,
Thanks.
However;I fear unless you can elaborate a bit more on what you have written here, your statement may be seen by some as Sour Grapes. :(
A...

I just wanted people to understand this is not my design and not the design rules I spent years working on.
And I did not want people to think badly on my work now screwed up by non techy people just sales and marketing to line there own pockets.

On seeing this cable it would appear to be about 10nF/M.

And as to soar grapes well maybe you should be in my shoe's having your work and home taken from you and your wife leave and try and take everything, whilst you are in hospital, and being lied to by a so call friends.
No not soar grapes I just want people to be aware if they use it it could cause problems.

Firebottle
20-07-2016, 14:14
.... it would appear to be about 10nF/M.

What? What the hell is it made from, that's ridiculous.

Colin Wonfor
20-07-2016, 16:08
Spacing and the wrong plastic, I am just worried and cautious. As I do not want amp that blow up and blamed on me because of poor care and diligence, would YOU?

anthonyTD
20-07-2016, 17:44
Thats fine Collin,
Now you have explained your reasoning behind your statement, hopefuly, it will help both you, and any potential customers, and that was my point!
As for your current personal circumstances, I can only sympathise, and hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Anthony,TD...
I just wanted people to understand this is not my design and not the design rules I spent years working on.
And I did not want people to think badly on my work now screwed up by non techy people just sales and marketing to line there own pockets.

On seeing this cable it would appear to be about 10nF/M.

And as to soar grapes well maybe you should be in my shoe's having your work and home taken from you and your wife leave and try and take everything, whilst you are in hospital, and being lied to by a so call friends.
No not soar grapes I just want people to be aware if they use it it could cause problems.

struth
21-07-2016, 13:29
Colin, unless you can prove your statements then it shouldnt be posted on this site. As for your continued antagonism toward tq, i would have to say, that is not a matter for the open site. My info is that its cap is not high.

If you cannot prove the cables are indeed 10nf per metre, which would, i agree be incredibly high, then i will delete this.

struth
31-08-2016, 20:13
Recently, due to Colin wanfors alligation that TQ, blue cable was high capacitance, the cable was sent to Dematec for testing.
the results prove this not to be the case, and was the reason why this thread was removed.

results then here on page 2 of 2 of the document

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/8629/dN0Nj1.png

So only 38pf per meter for blue and 30pf per meter for ultra blue, and nowhere near the claim.

Hope this will clear the record on this

Colin Wonfor
07-09-2016, 06:30
Grant it firstly is Wonfor not wanfors they are not related.

I am glad TQ put them out to be tested as that job was normally left to me and my LCR bridge, and it is nice to see at last TQ publishing test results.

Now my work is done I feel better to think due diligence is done and nobody's kit will go bang,

Thank you Grant

PS I wondered about Imageshack.us is it OK?
PSS Is Dematec still trading? Or could you mean Gainspeed, TQ did use them a lot good guys.