PDA

View Full Version : MAD - Conditional Sales Offer 50% off if you can contribute your feeling and thoughts

MAD
20-11-2009, 22:23
Hello all,

We have been talking about the MAD cables for a while, still there's no formal proper review done yet. However, at the show I loaned a few cables to a female Hi-Fi reviwer who have a big Krell and some really nice stuffs, her feedback is she loves them, and they sounded fantastic. I will let you know the details once I received a write feedback or review from her.

Some of you may read the excellent review from Jimmy Hughes about the SPL cables but some don't, if you are interested to read it http://www.madengland.com/reviews.php?cat=0&key=21&act=view

Now, 10 lucky people can have a 0.5m pair of My Jocelyn with 50% off RRP. You must agree to do the followings

(1) Write a 100-250 words description of 'what is high fidelity sound means to you', or what is perfect sound to your ear. If you have difficulties to describe it please send me an e-mail, I will send you a very useful acoustic vocab list.

(2) Tell us something about your system
(1) Source equipment
(2) Amplification
(3) Speakers
(4) Speaker Cables
(5) Current IC

(3) How My Jocelyn transformed your system, what differences and impacts you hear from them. How does it compare with your Chord, Mark Grant, Van den Hul, Nordost, Merlin, DIY etc....

If you wish to participate with this conditional sales offer, please e-mail us at sales@madengland.com We will let others know your comments, as well as using it for our R&D in the future.

Good luck :lolsign:

Dave Cawley
20-11-2009, 22:32
JJ

Would this not be better in the trade section??

Dave

Mike
21-11-2009, 10:26
JJ

Would this not be better in the trade section??

Dave

Err, it is!... unless someone has already moved it? :scratch:

Themis
21-11-2009, 10:41
It was in Blank Canvas yesterday

Mike
21-11-2009, 11:20
Ah, someone must have moved it then, probably Marco. :)