PDA

View Full Version : Stainless Spikes

Rare Bird
18-11-2009, 12:38
Just replaced the Cheap metal spikes on my wall shelf with these, they are superb quality & polished aswell, look a million dollars compared with the originals...Make sure you have M8's tho & take note that they are reletivly short in length.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180427411871&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Alex_UK
18-11-2009, 13:42
If Marco upgrades his, the ebay seller will be retiring! :lol:

Marco
18-11-2009, 18:39
LOL - that's *exactly* what I'm using at the moment throughout my system (they came with my stainless steel racks and Soundstages...) So, yes, there are probably 'one or two' of them in total! :eyebrows:

I'd probably know the guy selling them if he gave his proper name.

Marco.

SteveW
18-11-2009, 21:32
Good ol'
Von Count
He's just sold another 6 sets.

:smoking:

Marco
18-11-2009, 22:52
Hi Steve,

Do you know him - is he one of the crew from the old days? :smoking:

Marco.

Themis
18-11-2009, 23:24
If Marco upgrades his, the ebay seller will be retiring! :lol::lolsign:

SteveW
19-11-2009, 05:52
Hi Steve,

Do you know him - is he one of the crew from the old days? :smoking:

Marco.

Ey up Marco. Not sure that it is. Were you thinking it might have been John?
Looks from the email address from my order its a guy called Andy.

Anyway...pleased to have found these (thanks Andre). Always fancied trying out SS spikes, but missed out at the time.
Mind you...not really looking forward to taking my Mana racks apart. Maybe leave it till Christmas and there is nothing on the telly.

Rare Bird
03-12-2009, 17:21
Ey up Marco. Not sure that it is. Were you thinking it might have been John?
Looks from the email address from my order its a guy called Andy.

Anyway...pleased to have found these (thanks Andre). Always fancied trying out SS spikes, but missed out at the time.
Mind you...not really looking forward to taking my Mana racks apart. Maybe leave it till Christmas and there is nothing on the telly.

No it's not john your right & this guys not an hifi buff either..I could do with some of those longer stainless spikes for speakers he selling to swap for my black ones come think of it..I'm really pleased with the mana spikes he sells, wonderfull quality & polished aswell.