Audio Al
18-04-2015, 18:09
I am looking for a mint copy of

Seeds of Love

Tears for fears

and any other TFF on vinyl :)

rdpx
17-05-2015, 23:30
I might have a copy of The Hurting somewhere...

Audio Al
18-05-2015, 04:32
I might have a copy of The Hurting somewhere...

:)

rdpx
18-05-2015, 11:18
not sure of condition, could go either way....

Audio Al
18-05-2015, 11:23
not sure of condition, could go either way....

Have a lookey :)

rdpx
18-05-2015, 11:24
Ok I'll try to find it later this week.

Brigadoon
20-05-2015, 06:24
I am looking for a mint copy of

Seeds of Love

Tears for fears

and any other TFF on vinyl :)

Dagnabbit! I had what looked like a mint copy of Songs from The Big Chair in my hands at the CaBoot on Sunday I didn't take it as I had spent my alloted shillings, but had I known you were looking I could've grabbed it for you.

I'll see if the seller is back this weekend

Barry

Audio Al
20-05-2015, 09:01
Dagnabbit! I had what looked like a mint copy of Songs from The Big Chair in my hands at the CaBoot on Sunday I didn't take it as I had spent my alloted shillings, but had I known you were looking I could've grabbed it for you.

I'll see if the seller is back this weekend

Barry

Ok thanks

rdpx
21-05-2015, 23:58
Update is I have found a copy of THE HURTING but only one, and whilst I am pretty sure it is not the one that I bought when I were a nipper, I am loathe to part with it as MAD WORLD was my favorite song (along with Spandau Ballet Instinction) when I was like 12.

I am equally certain that I have another copy of this somewhere (no idea how that happened) and if I ever find it (might be in a cupboard at my mum's? I'll be up there in again in August) I shall let you have this one. It seems to be in pretty good nick, play wise. The cover is not bad, but certainly not MINT by any means, so do say if you are only interested in perfect copies and I shall stop looking for it.

R

edit.... am listening to it again now> I can;t have played this all the way through in thirty years. It's actually nowhere near as bad as I was expecting. It's the early 80s all over again. FGTH up next...:guitar:

Audio Al
22-05-2015, 04:43
I'm still interested