PDA

View Full Version : Prog & Stuff LP's

The Barbarian
17-01-2015, 16:45
Im gonna be listing quite a lot f Proggy LP's as im totally done with it, i have absolutely no desire to play it anymore. However im stuck on a prices per LP. I was thinking a tenner each including UK postage! does this sound about right?

All records will be graded visualy im not gonna committ my self to what you hear when the needle hits the groove, had too much crap with that over the years. Everyone has a record cleaner of some sort these days.

So anyone? before i list them {as i understand this is not the greatest place to sell records} i wanna be sure before i spend time listing..

:)

walpurgis
17-01-2015, 17:06
You may want to check values Andr'e. Some of your Prog may be worth a bit more than that.

But otherwise a tenner delivered sounds fair.

vinylspinner
17-01-2015, 17:34
Well worth a tenner each if they are in the same condition as the last lot I had from you, more than happy.

Nigel

The Barbarian
17-01-2015, 17:34
Hi Geoff
Yeh i know which ones are worth heavy cutter :eyebrows:

Hi Nigel
Ah well they were all new these are 2nd hand..

dantheman91
17-01-2015, 17:39
Interested :)

What Yer Got Son............:D

RichB
17-01-2015, 19:14
Aye, let the dog see the rabbit...

madscientist
18-01-2015, 10:32
Ditto

The Barbarian
18-01-2015, 17:41
I can't list the lot or i will get bogged down with posting.Small amount at a time

All LP's are visually graded only,what ever crackles etc that are evident when the needle hits the groove is your chance

All these records were bought used, many never played hence never been on a record cleaner.

All below vinyl surfaces are visually graded as Near mint. Some covers may have knocks & dings

I will only post inland UK, Northern ireland, Scotish highland i wont post.

All will be posted out with card stiffners but packing will be re-cycled Record mailers..

All payment via PP Gift.

pick any two of the below LP's for £12 including postage.

Barclay James Harvest - Time Honoured Ghosts SOLD
Barclay James Harvest - Octoberon
Barclay James Harvest - Everyone Is Everybody Else SOLD
Barclay James Harvest - XII SOLD
Brand X - Moroccan Roll SOLD
Vangelis - L'Apocalypse Des Animaux SOLD
Vangelis - Hypothesis SOLD
Cressida - Cressida {Re-issue on Akarma} SOLD
Battered Ornaments - Mantlepiece {Re-issue on Tapestry} SOLD
Tonton Macoute - Tonton Macoute {Re-Issue on Akarma} nasty knock on one corner SOLD
Family - Entertainment {Re-Issue on Tapestry} this has cellotape on the spine side of the cover to repair a cut
Locomotive - We Are Everything You See {Re-issue on Zap}
Van Der Graaf Generator 'The Aerosol Grey Machine' {Re -Issue} SOLD
Alan White {Yes} - Ramshackled
Bread - Bread

Pick any of the below items £10 each including postage.

The Moody Blues - Days of Future Passed {Early stereo, laminated cover}
The Moody Blues - In Search of the Lost Chord {Early Stereo, Laminated Cover}
The Moody Blues - On the Threshold of a Dream
Colosseum - Valentyne Suite {Bronze Records but very early heavy vinyl pressing} SOLD

dantheman91
18-01-2015, 17:54
Cressida - Cressida
Barclay James Harvest - Everyone Is Everybody Else
Van Der Graaf Generator 'The Least We Can Do Is Wave To Each Other'
Colosseum - Valentyne Suite

:)

The Barbarian
18-01-2015, 18:01
Dan you picked three from the two for £12, one from the £10 each! You either need another for the two for Twelve or deduct one.

I also made a mistake with the Van Der Graaf now ammended

Marco
18-01-2015, 18:13
Vangelis - L'Apocalypse Des Animaux
Vangelis - Hypothesis

I’ll have these, dude - ta! PM me your payment details :)

Marco.

dantheman91
18-01-2015, 18:16
Oh sorry dude.........i did'nt see that if so i will take

Battered Ornaments - Mantlepiece.

The Barbarian
18-01-2015, 19:09
Dan you ok with the Van Der Graaf still as i originally made a mistake & listed 'The Least We Can Do Is Wave' when i should have listed 'The Aerosol Grey Machine'?

dantheman91
18-01-2015, 19:19
Yep...............Even better......

Let me know PP detail's and total and will pay today.

Thanks

Marco
18-01-2015, 20:18
Vangelis - L'Apocalypse Des Animaux
Vangelis - Hypothesis

Been listening to these on YooChoob… Superb! :)

Marco.

The Barbarian
18-01-2015, 20:44
Missing Vinyl do the Mega rare Vangelis 'Sex Power' LP, this so rare on 1st issue Philips, it can cost a fortune for one.. it's maybe worth considering that Re-Issue Marco.

http://www.numusi.de/piazza_armando/armando_piazza_vinyl_reissue/psychedelic_folk_roc/4161/en/

Marco
18-01-2015, 21:34
Quality! I’ll probably get that :)

Marco.

Spectral Morn
18-01-2015, 21:49
Bit disappointed in being excluded as you have posted to me before but fair enough.

Good Luck with the sale, going well so far :cool:

Regards Neil

The Barbarian
22-01-2015, 14:48
More LP's up for grabs at the weekend

jollyfix
22-01-2015, 14:54
:popcorn:

dantheman91
22-01-2015, 15:04

:D

Marco
23-01-2015, 11:01

Look forward to it! :)

Marco.

The Barbarian
25-01-2015, 21:58
As Before:

All LP's are visually graded only,what ever crackles etc that are evident when the needle hits the groove is your chance..

All these records were bought used, many never played hence never been on a record cleaner..

All below vinyl surfaces are visually graded as Near mint. Some covers may have knocks & dings

I will only post inland UK, Northern Ireland, Scotish highland i wont post sorry

All will be posted out with card stiffeners but packing will be re-cycled Record mailers..

All payment must be via PP Gift.

*Free Postage*

Jon Lord 'Gemini Suite' {Purple Records, Textured Gatefold Sleeve} £15.00
Deep Purple 'Concerto For Group & Orchestra' {Harvest Records, Laminated sleeve, Cellotape down the inside spine} £10.00 SOLD
Deep Purple 'In Concert' {Purple Records, 2LP recorded by the BBC for their "In Concert" live series in 1970 and 1972} £15.00 SOLD
Deep Purple 'Machine Head' {Purple Records, Laminated Cover, lyrics poster} £15.00
Deep Purple 'Made In Japan' {German issue the actually sounds better than ours} £15.00
Deep Purple 'Deep Purple' {Harvest Records, German single sleeve, Their 3rd LP, last one with Evans & Simper} £12.00 SOLD
Clouds 'Watercolour Days' {Early Chrysalis issue with Island logo on label, dirty cover like they always seem to be} £12.00 SOLD
Black Sabbath 'Paranoid' {Laminated Gatefold on WWA Records} £15.00
Black Sabbath 'Master Of Reality' {Laminated on WWA Records} £15.00
PFM 'Cook' {Manticore Records} £10.00 SOLD
PFM 'The World Became The World' {Diecut sleeve on Manticore} £12.00 SOLD
Pete Sinfield 'Still' {Beautiful Blue Gatefold Version on Manticore} £15.00
Alan White {Yes} 'Ramshackled' {Original Embossed sleeve with YES logo, has a 1/2" split through at the top, shame as it's in beautiful condition otherwise} £8.00 SOLD

Marco
25-01-2015, 22:20
Deep Purple 'In Concert' {Purple Records, 2LP recorded by the BBC for their "In Concert" live series in 1970 and 1972} £15.00

I’ll take this please, dude :)

PM me when you want yer dosh :cool:

Marco.

skydog
25-01-2015, 23:34
May I reserve these please

Deep Purple 'Machine Head' {Purple Records, Laminated Cover, lyrics poster} £15.00
PFM 'Cook' {Manticore Records} £10.00
PFM 'The World Became The World' {Diecut sleeve on Manticore} £12.00

The Barbarian
26-01-2015, 01:29
May I reserve these please

PFM 'Cook' {Manticore Records} £10.00
PFM 'The World Became The World' {Diecut sleeve on Manticore} £12.00

UK only..sorry

Spectral Morn
26-01-2015, 01:31
UK only..sorry

UK mainland to be precise, rest of UK not allowed, real shame because I would love to buy some of your LPs.

vinylspinner
26-01-2015, 07:14
Hi,

I will take the 2 Deep Purple records on Harvest please:

Deep Purple
'Concerto For Group & Orchestra'

and the Alan White record also.

cheers

Nigel

skydog
26-01-2015, 09:35
Is London included I hope?

The Barbarian
27-01-2015, 16:54
As Before:

All LP's are visually graded only,what ever crackles etc that are evident when the needle hits the groove is your chance..

All these records were bought used, many never played hence never been on a record cleaner..

I will only post inland UK, Northern Ireland, Scotish highland i wont post sorry

All will be posted out with card stiffeners but packing will be re-cycled Record mailers..

*Free Postage*

Jon Lord 'Gemini Suite' {Purple Records, Textured Gatefold Sleeve} £12.00
Deep Purple 'Concerto For Group & Orchestra' {Harvest Records, Laminated sleeve, Cellotape down the inside spine} £10.00 SOLD
Deep Purple 'In Concert' {Purple Records, 2LP recorded by the BBC for their "In Concert" live series in 1970 and 1972} £12.00 SOLD
Deep Purple 'Machine Head' {Purple Records, Laminated Cover, lyrics poster} £12.00 SOLD
Deep Purple 'Made In Japan' {German issue the actually sounds better than ours} £12.00
Deep Purple 'Deep Purple' {Harvest Records, German single sleeve, Their 3rd LP, last one with Evans & Simper} £12.00 SOLD
Clouds 'Watercolour Days' {Early Chrysalis issue with Island logo on label, dirty cover like they always seem to be} £12.00 SOLD
Black Sabbath 'Paranoid' {Laminated Gatefold on WWA Records} £12.00 SOLD
Black Sabbath 'Master Of Reality' {Laminated on WWA Records} £12.00 SOLD
PFM 'Cook' {Manticore Records} £10.00 SOLD
PFM 'The World Became The World' {Diecut sleeve on Manticore} £12.00 SOLD
Pete Sinfield 'Still' {Beautiful Blue Gatefold Version on Manticore} £12.00
Alan White {Yes} 'Ramshackled' {Original Embossed sleeve with YES logo, has a 1/2" split through at the top, shame as it's in beautiful condition otherwise} £8.00 SOLD

Cum on commrades gotta shift these, dropped all the £15 to £12, can't do em any less loike.. I'll put some more up later on..

julesd68
27-01-2015, 18:51
Oh go on then, I'll have the WWA 'Master'...

mikeyb
27-01-2015, 20:49
Hi,

If Machine Head and Paranoid are still available I'd like those two please.

Thanks,

Mike.

Marco
27-01-2015, 20:57
Hi Mike,

Where in the UK are you? You need a town/city or approx geographical area put on your profile - ta! :)

Marco.

Alfonzo
27-01-2015, 21:01
Hi Mate

Can I have
Black Sabbath 'Master Of Reality' {Laminated on WWA Records} £15.00

whoops just seen someone else wants them - Ill take it if sale falls through mate
Cheers

mikeyb
27-01-2015, 21:04
Hi Mike,

Where in the UK are you? You need a town/city or approx geographical area put on your profile - ta! :)

Marco.

Hi,

Updated in profile ;-)

Mike.

Marco
27-01-2015, 21:08
Cheers, Mike! :thumbsup:

Marco.

mikeyb
27-01-2015, 21:10
Cheers, Mike! :thumbsup:

Marco.

Hi Marco,

No worries, I didn't realise it wasn't up to date.

Mike.

struth
27-01-2015, 21:11
Hi,

Updated in profile ;-)

Mike.

Kirkaldy or Kelty ?;)

The Barbarian
29-01-2015, 12:28
As Before:

*Free Postage*

Just these left till next weekend..

Jon Lord 'Gemini Suite' {Purple Records, Textured Gatefold Sleeve} £12.00 SOLD
If you like Purple's 'Concerto For Group & Orchestra' this is the follow up. Collectors LP that usually sells for a lot more

Deep Purple 'Machine Head' {Purple Records, Laminated Cover, lyrics poster} £12.00 SOLD

Deep Purple 'Made In Japan' Double album {German issue the actually sounds better than ours} £12.00 SOLD

Black Sabbath 'Paranoid' {Laminated Gatefold on WWA Records} £12.00

struth
29-01-2015, 13:45
gemini suite was good album. a bargain too

The Barbarian
29-01-2015, 16:17
Yep i think i paid £40 for it

vinylspinner
29-01-2015, 17:07
Hi Andr'e,

I will take the Jon Lord and Machine Head.

Nigel

The Barbarian
29-01-2015, 17:10
Thanks Nigel

The Barbarian
29-01-2015, 17:12
Hi,

If Machine Head and Paranoid are still available I'd like those two please.

Thanks,

Mike.

Sorry Mike the 'Machine Head' is now sold not heard from you for a couple days..

vinylspinner
29-01-2015, 17:15
Go on then, I will have Made in Japan as well.

Nigel

The Barbarian
29-01-2015, 18:19
Thanks again

mikeyb
29-01-2015, 22:48
Sorry Mike the 'Machine Head' is now sold not heard from you for a couple days..

Hi,

No worries, I missed your pm for some reason.

Don't worry about Paranoid I'll leave it for someone else.

Mike.

The Barbarian
29-01-2015, 23:24
No worries

Just the Black Sabbath 'Paranoid' {Laminated Gatefold on WWA Records} £12.00 left now till next weekend..

The Barbarian
30-01-2015, 17:28
As Before:

I will only post inland UK, Northern Ireland, Scots highland i wont post sorry

*Free Postage*

Black Sabbath 'Paranoid' {Laminated Gate fold on WWA Records} £12.00
Vangelis - Albedo 0.39 {Gate fold Orange RCA} £12.00
Vangelis - Spiral {Gate fold Orange RCA} £12.00
Dr.Z - Three Parts To My Soul {Si-Wan Records, Gimmix cover} Getting an Original 1st issue is near on impossible their were only around 80 in existance £12.00 SOLD
King Crimson - Lark's Tongues In Aspic {Pink Rim Palm Tree Island, Please note cover has ware & fading around edges} £10.00 RESERVED
The Nice - Elergy {Gate fold on Pink Hatter Charisma}£12.00
The Nice - Five Bridges Suite {Gate fold Pink Scroll Charisma, please note 'Trisha Smith' wrote her name on one side of the label, small & neat tho}£10.00
Rare Bird - As Your Mind Flies By {Gate fold German edition on Pink Hatter Charisma} £12.00 SOLD
Barclay James Harvest - Barclay James Harvest {Textured Gate fold Sleeve, Harvest Records} £12.00
Barclay James Harvest - And Other Short Stories {Textured Gate fold Sleeve, Harvest Records}£12.00
Barclay James Harvest - Baby James Harvest {Laminated single sleeve, Harvest Records} £12.00
Focus - Mother Focus {Polydor Records} 12.00

Please note i can't get these out til Mon/Tue.

Pierre De Grenoble
30-01-2015, 17:30
Hi Andre,

Can I please Have:-

Dr Z
Rare Bird As Your Mind Flies

Please Pm me your payment details if Available

Cheers... Steve

The Barbarian
30-01-2015, 17:43
Good choice Steve

:thumbsup:

Alfonzo
30-01-2015, 18:02
Hi bud

Can I have following please

King Crimson - Lark's Tongues In Aspic {Pink Rim Palm Tree Island)

A

If you have more stuff Id like can do job lot postage wise.

The Barbarian
30-01-2015, 18:07
Hi Alf
I can't list great amounts at once as im using Re-Cycled packing as it comes in to keep cost down. I would not worry about postage as it's included.. You ok about the fading and ware around the edge of the cover? I can take a photo if you want.It was the only copy of this issue i could get at the time without costing the earth.

Alfonzo
30-01-2015, 18:11
Hi Mate

As long as record plays well - everything is cool. Im eagerly waiting what else will turn up - so please put to one side

Thanks

A

Hi Alf
I can't list great amounts at once as im using Re-Cycled packing as it comes in to keep cost down. I would not worry about postage as it's included.. You ok about the fading and ware around the edge of the cover? I can take a photo if you want.It was the only copy of this issue i could get at the time without costing the earth.

vinylspinner
30-01-2015, 18:23
Hi again,

I will take
Vangelis - Albedo 0.39 {Gate fold Orange RCA} £12.00
Vangelis - Spiral {Gate fold Orange RCA} £12.00

cheers

Nigel

Marco
31-01-2015, 10:43
Dude, I suppose that BJH ‘Time Honoured Ghosts’ would’ve been from too late an era for you to have bought a copy, but if you do have one (minty, obviously), I’d be interested in that :)

Marco.

The Barbarian
31-01-2015, 11:49
Hi Marco
I sent Dan 'Time Honoured Ghost' LP a few weeks ago..

Marco
31-01-2015, 11:54
Ah, no worries - must’ve missed it……

Marco.

The Barbarian
31-01-2015, 11:57
Any other BJH your short of ?

Marco
31-01-2015, 12:01
I’ll have a look and see what I’ve got :)

Marco.

The Barbarian
31-01-2015, 19:30
This is pretty much what i have left to get shut off. I just need to just double check conditions.A friend took around 500 LP's off me this is just the ones he already had..

All LP's are visually graded,what ever crackles etc that are evident when the needle hits the groove is your chance..

I will only post inland UK, Scots highland i wont post sorry

*Free Postage*

Hawkwind - Space Ritual 2LP {United Artists, Poster Sleeve} £12.00 SOLD
Hawkwind - Hawkwind {Single Sleve, Laminated, Sunset Records}{3/4" split through at top of sleeve} £12.00
Gong - Floating Anarchy {Charley Records} SOLD
Gong - You {Green Twins Virgin Label} SOLD
Gong - Flying Teapot {Alternate Sleeve, Gate Fold, Charley Records}SOLD
Gong - Camembert Electrique {Gate Fold Sleeve, Charley Records}SOLD
Gong - Magick Brother {Single Sleeve, Affinity Records}SOLD
Gong - Shamal {Gate Fold, Red Dragon Virgin Twins Label} SOLD
Hawkwind - Warrior On The Edge Of Time {Fold out Shield Cover, United Artists} £12.00 SOLD
Hawkwind - Roadhawks {Gate Fold, United Artists} £12.00 SOLD
Pete Sinfield - Still {Blue Gate Fold, Manticore Records} £12.00 SOLD
Jasper - Liberation {Single Sleeve, Spark Records} Rare £12.00 SOLD
Steve Hillage - Fish Rising {Single Sleeve, Red Dragon Virgins Label} £12.00 SOLD
Focus - In & Out Of Focus {Single Sleeve, Alternative Cover, Polydor Records} £12.00
Focus - Moving Waves {Single Sleeve, Blue Horizon Records} £12.00
Focus - 3 {Gate Fold Sleeve, 2LP, Polydor Records} £12.00
The Long Hello {VDGG} - The Long Hello {Rare, Numbered Issue, Single Sleeve} £12.00
Tommy - The Original Soundtrack Recording {2LP, Polydor Records} £10.00
Oriental Sunshine - Dedicated To The Bird We Love {Single Sleeve, 1st issues are impossible, Norwegian Hippy Folk Shit, Re Issue on Akarma} £12.00
The Peddlers - Three In A Cell {Single Sleeve,Laminated, Orange CBS,Sleeve Qite creased} £8.00
YES - Fragile {Gate Fold, Green/Orange Atlantic with Booklet} £10.00
The Who - Who's Next {Single Sleeve, present Re-Issue, MCA Records} £12.00 TOTALLY MINT
The Who - Tommy 2LP {Fold Out, Present Re-Issue on Universal} £15.00 TOTALLY MINT
Ultimate Spinach - Behold And See {Gatefold, 1st Issues cost the Earth, Re -Issue on Akarma Records 2LP} £12.00
Aorta - Aorta {Gatefold, Re -Issue on Colombia/CBS}£12.00 SOLD
The Doors - Waiting For The Sun {Gate Fold, Butterfly Elektra Records} £12.00
Ford Theatre - Time Changes {Gate Fold, ABC Records} £15.00
Barclay James Harvest - Barclay James Harvest {Textured Gate fold Sleeve, Harvest Records} £12.00
Barclay James Harvest - And Other Short Stories {Textured Gate fold Sleeve, Harvest Records} £12.00
Barclay James Harvest - Baby James Harvest {Laminated single sleeve, Harvest Records} £12.00
Focus - Mother Focus {Polydor Records} £10.00
The Nice - Elergy {Gate fold on Pink Hatter Charisma} £10.00
The Nice - Five Bridges Suite {Gate fold Pink Scroll Charisma, please note 'Trisha Smith' wrote her name on one side of the label, small & neat tho}£10.00
Black Sabbath 'Paranoid' {Laminated Gate fold on WWA Records} £12.00

Pierre De Grenoble
31-01-2015, 19:44
Hi Andre,can I please have:-
Hawkwind - Space Ritual 2LP {United Artists, Poster Sleeve}
Hawkwind - Warrior On The Edge Of Time {Fold out Shield Cover, United Artists}
Hawkwind - Roadhawks {Gate Fold, United Artists}
Jasper - Liberation {Single Sleeve, Spark Records} Rare

:cool: Steve :D

The Barbarian
31-01-2015, 20:05
Cheers steve

Spectral Morn
31-01-2015, 21:40
The Long Hello {VDGG} - The Long Hello {Rare, Numbered Issue, Single Sleeve}

Aorta - Aorta {Gatefold, Re -Issue on Colombia/CBS}

Please.

Regards Neil

The Barbarian
02-02-2015, 15:32
Just these left now: All *Free Post*

Hawkwind - Hawkwind {Single Sleeve, Laminated, Sunset Records}{3/4" split through at top of sleeve} £10.00
Tommy - The Original Soundtrack Recording {Not the Who studio LP} {2LP, Polydor Records} £10.00
The Peddlers - Three In A Cell {Single Sleeve,Laminated, Orange CBS,Sleeve Qite creased} £8.00
YES - Fragile {Gate Fold, Green/Orange Atlantic with Booklet} £10.00
Barclay James Harvest - Barclay James Harvest {Textured Gate fold Sleeve, Harvest Records} £10.00
Barclay James Harvest - And Other Short Stories {Textured Gate fold Sleeve, Harvest Records} £10.00
Barclay James Harvest - Baby James Harvest {Laminated single sleeve, Harvest Records} £10.00
The Nice - Elergy {Gate fold on Pink Hatter Charisma} £10.00
Black Sabbath 'Paranoid' {Laminated Gate fold on WWA Records} £10.00

Just found a box with around a Dozen American Psych/Garage LP's i'll be putting up for grabs but won't be just yet..

Pierre De Grenoble
02-02-2015, 16:11
Just found a box with around a Dozen American Psych/Garage LP's i'll be putting up for grabs but won't be just yet..

:youtheman:

The Barbarian
03-02-2015, 17:26
Steve, Alf, Neil Records were posted to you guys today

The Black Adder
03-02-2015, 17:36
Have you any more to come, Andre?

The Barbarian
03-02-2015, 20:28
Have you any more to come, Andre?

I got rid of around 500 Prog/Psych Re-Issue LP's last years. Managed to off load around 600 1st/2nd issue Prog/Psych LP to a mate last month, what ive been selling is what my mate already had. Like i say i found a record case with a dozen or so 1st issue USA Psych/Garage LP's i'll be putting up at some point. I might even be better off putting these on auction..

Im just keeping sets of Common Garden Prog LP's {ie: ELP, Yes, Genesis etc} i grew up with but will probably never listern to them again.

Alfonzo
03-02-2015, 20:33
Thanks bud - your a real gent:)

Steve, Alf, Neil Records were posted to you guys today

Spectral Morn
03-02-2015, 20:39
Thanks bud - your a real gent:)

+ 1

Regards Neil

Pierre De Grenoble
03-02-2015, 22:00
Steve, Alf, Neil Records were posted to you guys today:thumbsup:

nice one..

Pierre De Grenoble
05-02-2015, 17:36
The Postman knocked Twice.... All 6 look mighty fine.. and the Rare Bird is playing as I type.. Looking forward to hearing the Jasper for the first time ever...

Nice one Andre. :cool:

The Barbarian
05-02-2015, 18:42
First time ever eh. you'll find it a good un steve..

Alfonzo
06-02-2015, 18:42
records sound great and thanks for putting a bit of oriental sunshine in too - love it

A

Spectral Morn
06-02-2015, 19:05
Records arrived today, excellent packaging and with a surprise :) Thank you very much Andre :cool: :)

Regards Neil

The Barbarian
06-02-2015, 19:49
Cheers you two

Spectral Morn
06-02-2015, 21:21
Cheers you two

You are most welcome.

Regards Neil

The Barbarian
09-02-2015, 21:16
Like i say i found a record case with a dozen or so 1st issue USA Psych/Garage LP's i'll be putting up at some point.

I'll put some of these up Tomorrow night, will have to check condition first.

The Barbarian
10-02-2015, 18:35
As before visually graded. Vinyl are NM but the odd one may have some whispy marks, Covers may have dings on the corners bug generally in good condition.

These records are hard to get hold of hence im not giving them away.

Free postage still applies Uk postie only..

Ford Theatre - Time Changes {Gate Fold, ABC Records} £15.00

Symphonic Metamorphosis - Symphonic Metamorphosis {Gate Fold, London Records} £15.00

Pookah - Pookah {Gate Fold, United Artists Records} £15.00

Orpheus - Orpheus {Single Sleeve, MGM Records} £15.00

Fusion - Boarder Town {Single Sleeve, Atco Records} £15.00

The Chase - Ennea {Single Sleeve, Epic Records} £15.00

The Doors - The Workshop Sessions: L.A Woman {Gate Fold, Rhino Records, 2 Records/3 Sides, Rhino Records} £20.00 Totally mint, played once

The Barbarian
11-02-2015, 20:36
Come on lets have shut of these price drop £12.50 each, The Doors £15.00

Alfonzo
12-02-2015, 18:15
Hi Andre

Records arrived safely great as always :cheers:

The Barbarian
12-02-2015, 18:21

The Barbarian
16-02-2015, 10:07
As before visually graded. Vinyl are NM but the odd one may have some whispy marks, Covers may have dings on the corners bug generally in good condition.

These records are hard to get hold of.

Free postage still applies Uk postie only..

Ford Theatre - Time Changes {Gate Fold, ABC Records} £10.00
Symphonic Metamorphosis - Symphonic Metamorphosis {Gate Fold, London Records} £10.00
Pookah - Pookah {Gate Fold, United Artists Records} £10.00
Orpheus - Orpheus {Single Sleeve, MGM Records} £10.00
Fusion - Boarder Town {Single Sleeve, Atco Records} £10.00
The Chase - Ennea {Single Sleeve, Epic Records} £10.00
The Doors - The Workshop Sessions: L.A Woman {Gate Fold, Rhino Records, 2 Records/3 Sides, Rhino Records} £15.00 Totally mint, played once

I need to shift these dudes..

The Barbarian
19-02-2015, 14:11
Some pictures of em. Might be having a problem getting shut because people may never have heard of them. Anyone want any clips let me know.

The Barbarian
19-02-2015, 14:13
More pics

The Barbarian
08-03-2015, 15:09
Im gonna be selling some more common prog LP's over the next week ELP, Genesis, Yes, Floyd, Van Der Graaf Generator, King Crimson
If anyones interesturd?

I'm totally & utterly closing the door behind me where Prog is concerned.

Marco
08-03-2015, 15:14
Always interested in that stuff, dude. So when the time’s right, show yer goodies to the daftees! :eyebrows:

Marco.

Spectral Morn
08-03-2015, 15:16
Im gonna be selling some more common prog LP's over the next week ELP, Genesis, Yes, Floyd, Van Der Graaf Generator, King Crimson
If anyones interesturd?

I'm totally & utterly closing the door behind me where Prog is concerned.

Yes, I am King Crimson, Yes, Genesis.

Regards Neil

mikeyb
08-03-2015, 15:16
I'm a daftee , show me lol

The Barbarian
08-03-2015, 16:11
30+ years of listerning to badly recorded junk.To say i was a self proclaimed expert in the frield anorl :rolleyes: O well you live & learn unless you have a magical Hi-Fi that turns them into something i could never hear :D

Pierre De Grenoble
08-03-2015, 16:39
Im gonna be selling some more common prog LP's over the next week ELP, Genesis, Yes, Floyd, Van Der Graaf Generator, King CrimsonIf anyones interesturd?I'm totally & utterly closing the door behind me where Prog is concerned.Any of the Genesis "Rhino" remasters perchance... :D

The Barbarian
08-03-2015, 16:40
No steve these are all old Analogue LP's. Sold the re-issues ages ago..

O sorry the King Crimsons are the latest Re-issues..

Pierre De Grenoble
08-03-2015, 16:44
No steve these are all old Analogue LP's. Sold the re-issues ages ago..O sorry the King Crimsons are the latest Re-issues..An well there's always the VDGG's :D

Alfonzo
16-03-2015, 19:13
Hi Bud

Im up for a bit of proggy stuff too Crimson, VDGG and any other nice bits n bobs you have hiding

Marco
16-03-2015, 19:16
Indeed. We’re still waiting for this to happen, so come on dude, shake a leg! ;)

Marco.

The Barbarian
17-03-2015, 13:07
Hang fire dudes i have no LP mailers at the moment..

However i can post off this if anyone is interested

King Crimson 'Lark Tongues In Aspic' 40th Anniversary CD Box set.

Played the once only. Im looking for £55.00 + a few Pounds postage. within the UK please.

Payment via PP Gift only.

https://www.burningshed.com/store/kingcrimson/product/362/4114/

The Black Adder
17-03-2015, 16:36
Aye, I could be interested in some Floyd.

The Barbarian
17-03-2015, 16:52
Got an unofficial 2 LP 'Complete Zabriskie Point Sessions' sounds good too if you like 'More'/'Obscured by clouds' sound.One Blue & One Red Vinyl in the set

Marco
01-04-2015, 19:10
Hang fire dudes i have no LP mailers at the moment..

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Where are they coming from, dude, Timbuktu? ;)

Marco.