PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Carol Drawn And Told App.

Mr Kipling
28-12-2014, 12:24
Has anyone downloaded this app from Deep Blue Ideas?

Spectral Morn
28-12-2014, 17:42
Has anyone downloaded this app from Deep Blue Ideas?

Never heard of it, what does it do?

Regards Neil

Mr Kipling
29-12-2014, 20:51
Hi Neil.

It's a really nice app of A Christmas Carol having both audio and drawings. It's the the quality of story telling and drawings that make it stand out. I got the free version from Google Play last year. I was going to get the paid version which had a great many more drawings but when I went to buy it a few weeks ago I found the company that produced it did not seem to be active now and it's not available at Google Play. Looked like it may still be on I-tunes. I was wanting to put the version I had on a tablet I got someone as a present, but couldn't download it anywhere, hence posting here. Anyway, I found an app (All In One Toolbox) that allowed me to access hidden folders where the file was stored on my mobile, and I was able to to make a back-up copy and I was able to load it onto the tablet, so at least they have the basic version.

Spectral Morn
29-12-2014, 21:13
Hi Neil.

It's a really nice app of A Christmas Carol having both audio and drawings. It's the the quality of story telling and drawings that make it stand out. I got the free version from Google Play last year. I was going to get the paid version which had a great many more drawings but when I went to buy it a few weeks ago I found the company that produced it did not seem to be active now and it's not available at Google Play. Looked like it may still be on I-tunes. I was wanting to put the version I had on a tablet I got someone as a present, but couldn't download it anywhere, hence posting here. Anyway, I found an app (All In One Toolbox) that allowed me to access hidden folders where the file was stored on my mobile, and I was able to to make a back-up copy and I was able to load it onto the tablet, so at least they have the basic version.

Thanks for the explanation, good you got access to some of it.

Regards Neil