PDA

View Full Version : Belated Apology - to whom it may concern.

DaveK
21-07-2009, 15:41
Hi All,
Some time ago, when I was virginal, shy and new to this forum, I had the bad manners to 'bounce' a Friendship request 'cos I was unsure as to what it involved. Because of old age, senility, Alzheimers and a cotinuous stream of Senior moments (alcohol was definitely not involved !!), I have now forgotten who it was that made the request. I suspect they may have been a little upset - if you read this I am sure that you will recognise yourself as only one such request was made and bounced. To you, unknown member, I apologise unreservedly - my conscience has troubled me, a little :), for some while.
Having eaten humble pie I can now get back to being my usual bolshy self :lolsign: .

DSJR
21-07-2009, 16:05
We're all friends here aren't we? :)

DaveK
21-07-2009, 16:24
We're all friends here aren't we? :)

I do hope so - still? :)
Cheers,

Spectral Morn
21-07-2009, 16:24
Hi All,
Some time ago, when I was virginal, shy and new to this forum, I had the bad manners to 'bounce' a Friendship request 'cos I was unsure as to what it involved. Because of old age, senility, Alzheimers and a cotinuous stream of Senior moments (alcohol was definitely not involved !!), I have now forgotten who it was that made the request. I suspect they may have been a little upset - if you read this I am sure that you will recognise yourself as only one such request was made and bounced. To you, unknown member, I apologise unreservedly - my conscience has troubled me, a little :), for some while.
Having eaten humble pie I can now get back to being my usual bolshy self :lolsign: .

Twas me.

No problem Dave...all is forgiven.

Regards D S D L

DaveK
21-07-2009, 16:28
Thanks Neil,
I'll sleep much easier in my bed tonight. :)
Cheers,

Spectral Morn
21-07-2009, 16:32
Thanks Neil,
I'll sleep much easier in my bed tonight. :)
Cheers,

Good, glad to hear that.

Regards D S D L