PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Litter

electric beach
10-07-2009, 19:28
We all like a clever pussy!

We thought that the three days our kittens spent tossing a frog around the garden were merely playtime. When they'd finished and baked it in the sun, we found they had been creating a musical masterpiece all along...

Lately, we have mostly been playing...

Luis Salinas, Johnny Dickinson and Keb Mo. Coincidence? I think not.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1282/picture2061.jpg

Marco
19-07-2009, 23:35
LOL. I like it - baked frog. Kinda tastes like chicken, too! :eyebrows:

Marco.

The Grand Wazoo
20-07-2009, 00:31
Who stole that frog's guitar? It was just about to set fire to it & hump it senseless - you spoiled the show!

I don't think even a Frenchman would eat that, would they?

leo
20-07-2009, 01:34
:D

aquapiranha
20-07-2009, 18:19
I don't want to sound like a stick in the mud Steve, but why the hell would you want a mummified frog in the front room????

Certainly not my cup of tea, wouldn't like to think that would happen to me when I croak (fnar fnar)

Marco
20-07-2009, 18:27
Come on now, where are our resident gourmets?

All it needs is some Hollandaise sauce and it's a canapé! :lol:

Marco.

electric beach
29-07-2009, 12:13
I don't want to sound like a stick in the mud Steve, but why the hell would you want a mummified frog in the front room????

Certainly not my cup of tea, wouldn't like to think that would happen to me when I croak (fnar fnar)

You surprise me Steve, come with the scary avatar but when the real horror starts...

Actually it's a cunning plan. If 'she who must be obeyed' is kept busy clearing rotting ex-wildlife from the house then she's not too concerned with a viper's nest of cables! Four cats aren't a chore, they're a cleverly disguised diversionary manouvre. But you can rest easy, this stayed in the house about 3 seconds longer than it took to take the picture.