PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Spinning Today.

The Grand Wazoo
07-07-2009, 22:25
Right, get up from your computer, go over to your wife (or husband if that's appropriate) give 'em a snog and ask them what music they've listened to today............or what they would've put on if you'd let them!!!!

Come back to your computer & tell us what the answer was.

I haven't had my snog yet, but Mrs Wazoo was listening to The Rolling Stones - 'Aftermath'

Alex_UK
14-10-2009, 18:38
Mrs Alex says she really likes Robbie Williams' new track - mainly because she knows I can't stand the pr**k, I suspect (that means plank, by the way ;) ) and won't have him on on my hifi... The compromise would be Katy Perry - but she's not offering to kiss any girls, or me, for that matter, as she's still working!

Beechwoods
14-10-2009, 18:41
:lol: Shed Seven - A Maximum High! She likes her '90's guitar pop does Mrs B :)

twelvebears
14-10-2009, 19:47
Husky Rescue - Summertime Cowboy

aquapiranha
14-10-2009, 19:53
Cara Dillon. She used to live down the road from the Mrs, and she had never heard her sing until I sent her a CD! Since we have both been to see her in concert in Londonderry, fabulous.

NB a bit of license here as she doesn't live me (don't blame her..)

Rare Bird
14-10-2009, 22:59
The wife had a telephone bonded to her ear all day, be a waste of time asking

:lolsign:

The Grand Wazoo
14-10-2009, 23:07
Mrs Wazz tells me it would've been 'Ziggy Stardust' - missed out on the snog though, 'cos I've got a cold sore!

The Vinyl Adventure
14-10-2009, 23:57
My has been listening to miricle fortress ... It was a flac so nothing was really spinning. Hannah is a spinner though ... Proper spinner