PDA

View Full Version : Just for the record ...

jandl100
04-05-2014, 11:11
I've been accused elsewhere on the forum of taking under the counter payments or discounts, or gifts or free goods for my praising of hifi products.

Just for the record, I completely and totally refute such accusations. They have no basis in reality at all.

Thanks. :)

John
04-05-2014, 11:23
Hopefully the party that has accused you can apologise here
Can others please beware to post with sensitivity

jandl100
04-05-2014, 11:26
Thanks John - the thread was rightly closed, so I couldn't post a denial there.

Marco
04-05-2014, 12:05
That's cool, Jerry. However, if this thread descends into a slagging match between you and Frank, or if anyone else joins in for a pop or a moan, it'll be deleted quicker than you can say stick yer Slic up yer sack, with immediate bans handed out to all protagonists, as I've had my fill of this shite - BE WARNED!!

Marco.

Effem
04-05-2014, 12:20
I've been accused elsewhere on the forum of taking under the counter payments or discounts, or gifts or free goods for my praising of hifi products.

Just for the record, I completely and totally refute such accusations. They have no basis in reality at all.

Thanks. :)

Where?

Marco
04-05-2014, 12:46
This better not become circular.....

Marco.

Effem
04-05-2014, 12:58
I don't see how it is becoming remotely circular Marco, I only posted one single word asking Jerry to justify his statement where the accusations came from :scratch:

jandl100
04-05-2014, 13:01
Where?

"makes me begin to wonder old bean if your relationship to a certain dealer is a bit more than just a warm handshake. "

'nuff said.

Marco
04-05-2014, 13:07
'nuff said.

Indeed, and on that note...

[If you guys want to continue this debate, please do it via PM].

Marco.

Marco
04-05-2014, 13:16
I don't see how it is becoming remotely circular Marco, I only posted one single word asking Jerry to justify his statement where the accusations came from :scratch:

I was pre-empting the circularity, Frank, before it got to the stage of 'you said X', 'no I said Y', 'Bollocks, I clearly said X, are you blind?' 'Who are you to insult me?', etc, until infinity... YAWN!! :doh: :rolleyes:

So it ends here.

Incidentally, and this applies to everyone, if I see another thread started about this fooking Slic cable, other than David's one, already happening in the trade room (where all comments from its respective users can go from now on), it'll be removed with immediate effect. We've had enough discussion of that bloody cable, in various parts of the forum, to last us a lifetime!!!

Marco.