PDA

View Full Version : Problems editing post

mr sneff
24-03-2014, 11:32
I've got a thread on Private Exhibitions that I want to edit some of the prices/details on but for some reason on that particular post the edit options isn't appearing. Does anybody know why or have any ideas?

Marco
24-03-2014, 11:51
Hi David,

There's a limited timescale enabling members to edit their posts, and once that expires, so does their ability to perform any editing.

If you link me to the thread concerned in PE, and what you'd like edited, I'll sort it for you :)

Marco.

mr sneff
24-03-2014, 12:24
Hi David,

There's a limited timescale enabling members to edit their posts, and once that expires, so does their ability to perform any editing.

If you link me to the thread concerned in PE, and what you'd like edited, I'll sort it for you :)

Marco.

Thanks Marco, here's the link http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?31538-Spring-Clearout

Can you change the Pioneer A400 listing to say "Pioneer A400 £130 UK postage or £110 collected. I've owned this from new, it's seen only occasional use over the last 10 years. There is some crackling on the volume control, but otherwise it's fine."