PDA

View Full Version : So,within a post, there was mention about fitting new covers to headphones being used

seoirse2002
05-01-2014, 11:53
I was reading a thread yesterday...and inside the post there were headphones mentioned.... then the fitting of new covers on said headphones....cant remember the headphones....but do remember the replacements were very tight,...someone mentioned turning the covers inside out,and someone mentioned using a key...I also seem to remember that the covers were not original,but from another set....make sense? I cant remember anything else!! someone rang my doorbell,I got distracted,and when eventually went back to post,I closed it to do something else:doh: anyone know what Im talking about?....the original post was not about the headphones themselves.:eyebrows:

Tim
05-01-2014, 11:56
anyone know what Im talking about?....
So . . . . no,buti got myslef,a new....spellchekcetandgrammer...dcitionary...for christmas that....isnt tooo bad. :lol:

seoirse2002
05-01-2014, 12:59
Good for you,looks like you need it:rolleyes:

Stratmangler
05-01-2014, 13:08
Have you tried looking at your browsing history?

AlanS
05-01-2014, 13:12
I was reading a thread yesterday...and inside the post there were headphones mentioned.... then the fitting of new covers on said headphones....cant remember the headphones....but do remember the replacements were very tight,...someone mentioned turning the covers inside out,and someone mentioned using a key...I also seem to remember that the covers were not original,but from another set....make sense? I cant remember anything else!! someone rang my doorbell,I got distracted,and when eventually went back to post,I closed it to do something else:doh: anyone know what Im talking about?....the original post was not about the headphones themselves.:eyebrows:

Have you decided that using search is a total waste of time for you? It will know what you are talking about. If you search for headphone and covers that would be a good starting point.

Best of luck developing your searching skills

seoirse2002
05-01-2014, 13:54
thankyou,but tried that,too many results as headphones in many posts

seoirse2002
05-01-2014, 14:15
FOUND IT!!!
Buried inside another post about the Caiman:doh:
Went into my internet history for yesterday
Thanks for the help

Puffin
05-01-2014, 14:39
FOUND IT!!!
Buried inside another post about the Caiman:doh:
Went into my internet history for yesterday
Thanks for the help

Share it with us then, I am intrigued.

synsei
05-01-2014, 14:45
I remember a similar convo from a couple of years ago regarding replacing the uncomfortable ear cushions on Superlux 668B's with those from a set of AKG's although I forget which model now, can anyone enlighten me please? :)

seoirse2002
05-01-2014, 14:50
Share it with us then, I am intrigued.

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?8941-Beresford-Caiman-DAC

seoirse2002
05-01-2014, 14:51
I remember a similar convo from a couple of years ago regarding replacing the uncomfortable ear cushions on Superlux 668B's with those from a set of AKG's although I forget which model now, can anyone enlighten me please? :)

Here it is Dave:http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?8941-Beresford-Caiman-DAC

synsei
05-01-2014, 15:10
Here it is Dave:http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?8941-Beresford-Caiman-DAC

Aha, it did ring a few bells... :)