PDA

View Full Version : Carver Power+Pre amps

judge j
31-05-2009, 12:20
Does anybody have a manual for Carver C3 pre-amp+Carver TFM 6c power amp, or any information. Thanks all.

Spectral Morn
31-05-2009, 14:00
Does anybody have a manual for Carver C3 pre-amp+Carver TFM 6c power amp, or any information. Thanks all.

Hi judgej

Carver really nice kit....Bob is a very talented designer all be it a controversial one. Carver gear in the UK (was only distributed for a short time in the UK..as I recall) is a relatively rare thing so to be honest you will probably get a better response from say Audiokarma an American forum. When I was first involved in the trade back in the late 80's the shop I worked in did Carver. One of the owners thought it was fantastic. To be honest I can't remember how it sounds, but I do have a Carver MC step up transformer with switchable loading which is quite good. Love the blue/silver finish.

I hope you get the manuals you are looking for.

Regards D S D L

judge j
31-05-2009, 17:43
thanks for that DL. I have tried everywhere, no luck yet, I will try audiokarma. Thanks a lot. JJ

judge j
01-06-2009, 12:01
thanks again DL. got on to Audiokarma, and somebody pointed me in the right direction, got both manuals, free. Sat reading them now, thanks again.