PDA

View Full Version : Roy Harper CD'S

dantheman91
19-08-2013, 13:38
Hello,

Welcome to my sale of 4 rare Roy Harper CD'S 3 are in excellent condition and 1 is Very Good Plus

First up:

Roy Harper - Flashes From The Archives Of Oblivion CD in as new condition made in England its on the Science Friction Lable and is original price wise im looking for 20.00

Roy Harper - Life Mask - HUCD005. Import issue from Austria also on science friction excellent condition case is also excellent price wise they vary so im thinking as its imported will be worth 25.00

Roy Harper - Garden Of Uranium / Descendants of Smith - HUCD014. Also Excellent condition on the disc the case has a light crack but otherwise clean again imported from Austria also on science friction price wise again they vary so 22.50 for this one

Roy Harper - Whatever Happened To Jugula - With Jimmy Page BBL60CD. Made In England on Beggars Banquet released in 1985 case is in good visible condition the CD though has the odd mark but plays perfect
20 for this on its an original 1988 release

Offers will be considered

All items need P+P on top if wanted please mail me i also have more goodies coming up for sale in the next week.

Thanks
Dan

Rare Bird
19-08-2013, 14:01
'Folkjokeopus' is a good album of his, but my fav has to be 'Flat Baroque and Berserk' which just happens to have Keith Emerson playing Keyboards on the track ''Hell's Angels'' :eyebrows:

dantheman91
26-08-2013, 15:24
Up:

mr sneff
02-12-2013, 10:47
Lifemask is a bargain @ 25, I've just looked on Amazon, it must be out of print as they've 1 new @ 347.00, and one used @ 353.41!!

stupinder
02-12-2013, 10:57
'Folkjokeopus' is a good album of his, but my fav has to be 'Flat Baroque and Berserk' which just happens to have Keith Emerson playing Keyboards on the track ''Hell's Angels'' :eyebrows: Mine too!