PDA

View Full Version : Roy Harper CD'S

dantheman91
19-08-2013, 13:38
Hello,

Welcome to my sale of 4 rare Roy Harper CD'S 3 are in excellent condition and 1 is Very Good Plus

First up:

Roy Harper - Flashes From The Archives Of Oblivion CD in as new condition made in England its on the Science Friction Lable and is original price wise im looking for £20.00

Roy Harper - Life Mask - HUCD005. Import issue from Austria also on science friction excellent condition case is also excellent price wise they vary so im thinking as its imported will be worth £25.00

Roy Harper - Garden Of Uranium / Descendants of Smith - HUCD014. Also Excellent condition on the disc the case has a light crack but otherwise clean again imported from Austria also on science friction price wise again they vary so £22.50 for this one

Roy Harper - Whatever Happened To Jugula - With Jimmy Page BBL60CD. Made In England on Beggars Banquet released in 1985 case is in good visible condition the CD though has the odd mark but plays perfect
£20 for this on its an original 1988 release

Offers will be considered

All items need P+P on top if wanted please mail me i also have more goodies coming up for sale in the next week.

Thanks
Dan

Rare Bird
19-08-2013, 14:01
'Folkjokeopus' is a good album of his, but my fav has to be 'Flat Baroque and Berserk' which just happens to have Keith Emerson playing Keyboards on the track ''Hell's Angels'' :eyebrows:

dantheman91
26-08-2013, 15:24
Up:

mr sneff
02-12-2013, 10:47
Lifemask is a bargain @ £25, I've just looked on Amazon, it must be out of print as they've 1 new @ £347.00, and one used @ £353.41!!

stupinder
02-12-2013, 10:57
'Folkjokeopus' is a good album of his, but my fav has to be 'Flat Baroque and Berserk' which just happens to have Keith Emerson playing Keyboards on the track ''Hell's Angels'' :eyebrows: Mine too!