PDA

View Full Version : What's New?

pjdowns
25-07-2013, 18:12
I am totally loving the 'What New?' feature on this latest version of Forum software. I think there was something similar on the previous one, but this one works so well and makes life easier!

Thanks to all who implemented it :)

Paul.

synsei
25-07-2013, 18:35
Combining 'What's New with 'New Posts' has the entire forum just about covered, it has made navigating for new stuff so much easier. Although I employ a different forum engine on my own forum (Kumena) it has similar facilities and it's a damned sight better than phpBB (which I was using before) and far easier to use :)

Beechwoods
25-07-2013, 20:11
I'm glad you like it! vBulletin 4 comes with these features built in so I can't take any credit, but they are features that made the VB4 upgrade worthwhile, among other things. Thanks for the feedback - it's always good to hear good things in Critics Corner!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

pjdowns
25-07-2013, 20:14
I'm glad you like it! vBulletin 4 comes with these features built in so I can't take any credit, but they are features that made the VB4 upgrade worthwhile, among other things. Thanks for the feedback - it's always good to hear good things in Critics Corner!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

You're welcome. I will always give credit where credits due :)

MartinT
26-07-2013, 07:04
It's nice to know that the VB4 upgrade has been well received.

pjdowns
31-07-2013, 23:03
:)