PDA

View Full Version : Digital Output

Haselsh1
11-07-2013, 16:20
Hey guys and gals, will the Bushmaster work with a 16 bit/48kHz digital signal from my CD player...?

synsei
11-07-2013, 16:39
Should do Shaun, Stan will be able to tell you for sure :)

StanleyB
11-07-2013, 17:15
Yes it will. But the Bushmaster MKI is no longer in production. The Bushmaster MKII will be out in the next couple of weeks.

For those who are interested into the technical reasons for the early change from MKI to MKII: the MKI was proving very difficult and expensive to add some enhanced audio playback modifications to such as the Venom upgrade, and would obviously involve an escalation in cost just to manually fit those mods to an existing unit. So I have added as many of the mods that I could to the MKI and called it the MKII.

Theadmans
15-07-2013, 17:07
Hi Stanley, can you itemise the modifications available in the MKII compared to the MkI please ?

I currently run the Bushmaster MKI with an old Creek 4330 integrated amp and some AVI Neutron IV passive speakers. AVI will shortly release active ADM5 speakers which I am very interested in. However, to work with the Bushmaster I would need a volume control of the RCA outputs (not just the headphone amp). Will the MKII include a variable output on the RCA sockets?