PDA

View Full Version : Isotek Evo3 Mains Cable for TV

Ammonite Audio
18-04-2013, 18:19
I needed a longer mains cable for the TV, fitted with a Figure-8 connector, so I asked David at MCRU for something reasonably priced. He sent me an Isotek Evo3 Premier (http://www.mains-cables-r-us.co.uk/mains-cables-/547-isoetek-evo3-premier-mains-power-cable.html) mains cable, which is fitted with Isotek's own mains plug and chunky Figure-8 connector. I'm rather surprised at the improvement in picture quality (Pioneer KRL-37V), which is not just better picture detail, more natural colour balance etc - the TV now manages moving objects very much better (it was quite poor beforehand).

So, this is a highly recommended upgrade for anyone with a TV or set top box using Figure-8 connectors. I am genuinely surprised at the scale of improvement.

Edit: Bollox, posted in wrong section! Can one of the mods please move it to The Artist's Palette?

Alex_UK
18-04-2013, 19:10
Edit: Bollox, posted in wrong section! Can one of the mods please move it to The Artist's Palette?

No, I've moved it to the AV Studio! :lol: ;)

Marco
18-04-2013, 19:12
...and I've moved it to 'AV Cabling', where it should be!! :lol: :lol:

Marco.

Alex_UK
18-04-2013, 19:14
:doh: Oh bollox! :lol:

realysm42
05-06-2013, 20:17
I sold my figure 8 cable to my brother, he uses it with his skybox, nice upgrade in picture, same as what you've reported!