PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a blogger site?

fault151
10-03-2009, 20:20
Hi guys, i was wondering is there anyone on here who has a blogger account in which they blog about amps or whatever? I have had one for a while now,i frequently update it with projects i'm doing. I want to share it with people. Just wondered if anyone else has one i can share with?

My blog is:
http://fault151.blogspot.com/

Beechwoods
10-03-2009, 20:45
Cool blog, mate. I've often toyed with doing something similar but I've always got bored largely down to the lack of feedback. If you're serious about your site though you should put a link to it in your sig :)

fault151
10-03-2009, 20:49
Cool blog, mate. I've often toyed with doing something similar but I've always got bored largely down to the lack of feedback. If you're serious about your site though you should put a link to it in your sig :)

Cheers, thank for the nice comments, appreciate it! Yeh i'm going to keep it up. I have loads projects i'm doing so i can keep it quite fresh.I also work as a web designer/graphic designer so i will be blogging about my work and cool sites too.Hopefully it will be interesting :0)

I have a few amps coming up that i'm building. In particular a beast of a b22 AMB Labs amp. Its the balanced version.

Spectral Morn
10-03-2009, 22:48
Hi Fault151

Very nice site....I don't have a blog site but I have recently joined a site for budding writers, and at some point in the future I hope to get some stuff published there. All for free but I retain control over my writing...something which is very attractive.

Keep up the good work and yes stick your blog link in as your sig or part of it.

Regards D S D L----Neil :)

fault151
11-03-2009, 21:08
Just posted a new blog about my Y1 dac i made, Check it out! (http://fault151.blogspot.com/) :)

Beechwoods
11-03-2009, 21:31
That is a really cute DAC. Nice pictures and write up! Watch it, or Neil'll have you writing something for Strokes of Genius ;)

Spectral Morn
11-03-2009, 21:42
Hi fault151

Indeed Nicks right, nice write up and pictures your my kind of writer. If you would like to submit a review for Strokes of Genius that would be very nice and welcome.

It doesn't pay to disappoint a Dalek....;)and a Dalek Supreme is much worse ;)

Any and all submissions welcome.

fault151
12-03-2009, 07:56
That is a really cute DAC. Nice pictures and write up! Watch it, or Neil'll have you writing something for Strokes of Genius ;)

Hey, thanks for the nice words. I love the amps That TI at AMB produces. So far I have made the Y1 Dac and I am building the Beta 22, which is a balanced amp.

I forgot to mention in my write up, that the Y1 Dac has the same footprint as a credit card. It really is small! :)

fault151
12-03-2009, 07:58
Hi fault151

Indeed Nicks right, nice write up and pictures your my kind of writer. If you would like to submit a review for Strokes of Genius that would be very nice and welcome.

Cheers, if you send me a link i'll check it out. ;)

Spectral Morn
12-03-2009, 18:16
Hi fault151

Its part of this very Forum http://theartofsound.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7