PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator panel

Marco
25-02-2009, 23:31
Guys,

We have activated a new Moderator panel on the far right-hand side of the homepage which lists those people outside of Admin who are in charge of each room of the forum.

Members who have any queries in relation to posts or threads contained within any specific room please direct your query by PM to one of the appointed Moderators in that room simply by clicking on their name which will then take you to their contact details.

For any queries which Moderators or Supermods are unable to assist you with then please direct them to a member of admin – either: Steve Toy, Filterlab or me, where we will be glad to help.

Please note in the music and D.I.Y rooms that in normal circumstances John and Leo respectively as Moderators will retain outright control of the content contained within those rooms as well as being responsible for their day-to-day running. Only in abnormal circumstances will a Supermod or a member of admin intervene and take control of a given situation.

We hope that this new facility will enable members to become more familiar with those in charge (as well as them being more easily contactable) who are in a position to help maximise their enjoyment of and participation in the forum :)

Marco.

Filterlab
27-02-2009, 11:37
And our Mods and Supes are a great bunch of lads, very friendly and helpful. :)

Marco
01-06-2009, 07:22
Guys,

This has now been switched off, as with the amount of moderators listed it was making the forum layout too spread out and untidy looking. Hopefully this may also help a little with those whom had raised concerns about how much space the forum's template was taking up on their screens :)

If anyone wishes to contact a moderator, the people you need are:

Beechwoods (Nick)

Mike Homar

John

Dalek Supreme D L (Neil)

Snapper (David)

Anthony TD

Leo is also available for any assistance in the D.I.Y room.

And of course feel free to contact members of admin at any time such as myself, Steve Toy or Rob.

Marco.

Mike
01-06-2009, 07:42
Oh ok, I'll be off then.... :goodbye:

Beechwoods
01-06-2009, 07:47
:stalks: :stalks:

Oops Marco :(

Marco
01-06-2009, 07:50
Haha, LOL - sorry, Mikey. I knew that I'd forgotten someone!! :lol:

I've added you in now!

I'm only just up, and was listening to music until 3am, so please excuse my idiocy :eyebrows: :doh:

It looks better now, chaps, does it not?

Marco.

Spectral Morn
01-06-2009, 09:45
Haha, LOL - sorry, Mikey. I knew that I'd forgotten someone!! :lol:

I've added you in now!

I'm only just up, and was listening to music until 3am, so please excuse my idiocy :eyebrows: :doh:

It looks better now, chaps, does it not?

Marco.

Yes it does..... and less scrolling needed too.

Regards D S D L