PDA

View Full Version : Some vinyl for sale

twotone
14-10-2012, 16:52
Hi guys, I have for sale the following.

I'll get some photos up later on.

Postage is £3.50 per album or less for multiple buys.

Payment by BT or PPG, please.

Open to offers and discounts available for multiple purchases.

First up is a very good copy of Be-Bop Deluxe: Sunburst Finish.

I believe this is a first press and it's has the green 'Harvest' label.

Matrix nos are A2 & B2

Sleeve is in excellent condition, the edges and spine are all fine with a little small damage section to the bottom left hand corner.

The imprint of the album is visible on both the front and back of the sleeve.

The inner sleeve is in excellent condition, looks brand new to me

The Vinyl is in very good condition with no noticeable marks or scratches to the record surface. I bought it second hand about a year ago and have only played it, at most, once as it's not really my cup of tea.

Price is £12 plus postage.

Next up is a copy of Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls on Illusive 2394 277

Again, believe this is a first press matrix nos are 'A Harvest' & 'B Harvest' with the word 'Strawberry' on the run-out on both sides.

The sleeve is in good condition for a 32 year old album however the sleeve is very very light cardboard so in that context the cover is in fantastic condition with some edge wear but you can still read the title on the edge but some of the smaller text is now nearly invisible.

The vinyl is in very good condition with no noticeable marks or scratches when looked at under a strong light.

As with the above album I bought this second hand about a year ago but it isn't my sort of music so I only played it about the one time and fro memory it was fine.

Price for this album is £15 plus postage.

Next up is LA-FILLE MAL GARDEE by Harold Lanchberry.

I bought this to listen to my Hi-Fi and it is a stunning classical album, one of the all time great recordings.

This is a first press too in fantastic condition. I've played it a few times and I think there are one or two clicks and pops on side two.

This is a 'Decca deep groove' with the number SXL.2313 and the matrix nos are ZAL-5843-1E & ZAL-5484-3E

The sleeve and inner are in both in fantastic collectable condition with very little edgeware to the sleeve and the vinyl itself is in amazing condition with no noticeable scratches or marks as seen under a strong light.

Price for this amazing album is £40 plus postage.

Next up is Nils Lofgren: Nils Lofgren

Bought this second hand and is a nice album with both sleeve and vinyl in very good condition.

Label is A&M records 1975

Matrix nos are A1 &B1

Priced at £7.00 plus postage

Next up is

Colosseum: Those Who Are About To Die Salute You

Both Album and sleeve are in good condition

Matrix nos are A&B

Priced at £6.00 plus postage.

Next up is

Al Di Meola: Hotel Splendido

This is a double album sleeve is in fair condition and both albums are in reasonable condition, side one and two has a few noticeable scratches and marks.

I've not played this much after buying it second hand about a year ago cause frankly it is a terrible album IMO but someone may want it.

Matrix nos are A1 & B1 side one and 1C & 1D

Priced to sell at £5 plus postage but please bear in mind that this is a double album so postage may be about a fiver

More to follow

Thanks

Tony

twotone
19-10-2012, 17:24
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

twotone
21-10-2012, 20:58
Next up is LA-FILLE MAL GARDEE by Harold Lanchberry now sold.