PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else has the same problem ?

Yiangos
11-02-2009, 05:56
Hey guys !

Trying to type this now,since my fingers are still numb after cleaning /polishing
interconnects and speaker cables (your reccommentation,remember?)and i am not even halfway yet ! lol Anyway,here's a strange thing and this happened not only when i had the loudspeakers positioned along the long wall but still happens after you motivated me to reposition them and btw the system now sounds fantastic although there is still work to be done.I can't get both sources to sound right ! Whenever i position the loudspeakers to sound right with my cd player,the turntable sounds like crap and i don't mean this the audiophile way.It is too obvious.I setup the system using the cd player for convinience reasons and now the tt sounds congested,lacking seriously in dynamics and whenever i play records i know well,i get the impression that notes are missing.I will try today and do a quick setup again using the tt as source and see what happens but i really would like to know if anyone else encountered the same problem.

Yiangos
11-02-2009, 12:01
Re-alinged the arm/cartridge and cleaned the tip.Everything is okay now:eyebrows: