PDA

View Full Version : Topics being posted in the wrong areas of the forum

Marco
25-08-2012, 11:45
Guys,

There has been a marked increase recently in new thread topics being posted in the wrong areas of the forum, and as such, an increase in my workload in having to shift them to where they should go! ;)

Some of the examples of this are just sheer laziness, as providing the descriptions under the topic sections throughout the forum have been read properly, it is blatantly obvious where the correct places are where discussions should be started (such as headphone and equipment support topics).

Therefore, in future, please take more time to consider where thread topics should be posted, before posting them, or there will be some botties getting spanked!! :spank: :trust:

Cheers!

Marco.

Mr Kipling
25-08-2012, 12:22
I've been searching high and low for your ravings on the BX 125. But , try as I may, I just can't find them!

Kind Regards,
Stephen

Marco
25-08-2012, 12:32
Hi Stephen,

Lol... I haven't had a chance to use it much yet, as I got it just before I went on holiday, and we've got friends visiting a the moment, so I haven't been listening to as much music as normal, or posting as much on the forum.

However, as luck would have it, I'm listening to the BX-125E right now (with a compliation of 70s/80s music I made up ages ago on the CR-7, with NOS late 70s TDK SA-90 tape), and it sounds fantastic! :hairmetal:

Marco.

Mr Kipling
25-08-2012, 12:41
Thanks, Marco.

It's easy to forget that some people here actually have a life!

Kind Regards,
Stephen

Macca
25-08-2012, 19:53
Therefore, in future, please take more time to consider where thread topics should be posted, before posting them, or there will be some botties getting spanked!! :spank: :trust:

Marco.

That might actually be considered an attraction by some of the members...;)