PDA

View Full Version : Stax Ear-Speakers

Billericay Dickie
04-01-2009, 14:14
Hi, does anyone have any broken or non functional Stax Accessories or head-sets FS?

May consider working items although I prefer to ressurect / restore DOA's

WHY?

Mike
04-01-2009, 14:40
Try contacting Howard Popeck, he may be able to help. He's a member here.

Billericay Dickie
04-01-2009, 15:24
^ Thanks!! :)

Ah, Howard P, a Stalwart of the Hi-Fi industry :)

Never had any direct dealings with the Man, although good things heard until the morning he woke up and made his decision. :(

I had gathered he has thrown in the towl with Stax Audio products after an aeon of hands on.

I guess he has the connections to get faulty Stax stuff sorted if any came his way!

Thanks for the heads up Mike. :)

Neil McCauley
05-01-2009, 12:42
Please provide me with your phone number and I'll be happy to get back to you. Or ..... you can phone me on 0208 447 8485. If you get voice mail, then just leave your number.

Howard

Neil McCauley
05-01-2009, 12:46
^ Thanks!! :)

Ah, Howard P, a Stalwart of the Hi-Fi industry :)

Never had any direct dealings with the Man, although good things heard until the morning he woke up and made his decision. :(

I had gathered he has thrown in the towl with Stax Audio products after an aeon of hands on.

Thanks for the heads up Mike. :)

STAX Japan told me I (simplySTAX) was their global #1 retailer. However - dealing with the STAX UK importer was I felt no longer worth the hassle. Nevertheless, much of the STAX range is peerless when it comes to quality. Quite a bit of the pre-1996 stuff is impossible to repair due to the lack of spares.