PDA

View Full Version : Rock & Pop records

BTH K10A
07-01-2012, 15:07
More vinyl from clearing out the dumping room. This is mainly stuff from my youth that's been packed away for many years.

Pink Floyd - A momentary Lapse of reason - Bulgarian Balkanton Pressing
Deep Purple - Stormbringer
Climax Blues Band - Gold Plated
Nazereth - Razamanaz
The Moody Blues - A question of balance
Al Greene - Greatest Hits
Flight of the Condor - BBC soundtrack
The Jam - The Gift
Van Halen - Women and children first
The Jam -This is the modern world
Bad Company - Run with the pack
The four seasons - Who loves you
Beatles - The beatles ballads
Hawkwind - 1st album - 1st pressing
Bowie - pinups
Pink Floyd - DSOM
Ruttles - Meet the ruttles
Ringo Starr - Rotogravure
Mancini - Mancini 67
Alice Cooper - Schools out
Joe Sample - Roles
Beatles - 1962 / 1966
John Lennon - Double fantasy
Beatles - 1967 / 1970
Bowie - Ziggy stardust
Moody blues - The threshold of a dream
Bowie - Space oddity
Wishbone ash - No smoke without fire
Rush - All the worlds a stage
Bowie - Aladin sane
Barclay James Harvest - And other short stories
Earl Scruggs - His family & friends - Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, The Byrds etc.

Collect only in Kent. £10 for 32 albums

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/emttsd15/IMG_1133.jpg

vinylspinner
07-01-2012, 15:14
Hi,

What condition are they in?

If in good condition I have a mate that way who could collect, where in Kent are you?

Nigel

Marco
07-01-2012, 15:17
Yup, what's the condition like? Also, dude, I was interested until I read the "Collect only in Kent" bit. I think that'll be a bit of a stumbling block for many people....

I'm sure that most people would be willing to pay for proper postage and packing - I certainly would! :cool:

Look at Jerry's sale of charity shop classical records - he's posting all of those ;)

Marco.

vinylspinner
07-01-2012, 15:28
Well why not take a chance once in a while, I will have them and arrange collection.

cheers

Nigel

Artifolk
07-01-2012, 15:47
Darn...40 mins to late.:doh:

BTH K10A
07-01-2012, 15:50
Well why not take a chance once in a while, I will have them and arrange collection.

cheers

Nigel

That's the idea Nigel . Unfortunately I've not got time to check them all as I need to clear some space, so I though a tenner was good value.

I know some are mint like the Al Green and Jam LP's. The all look reasonably good. A couple could possibly do with a clean. The Al Green in that condition is worth the tenner.

PM me if you want to arrange collection

ATB

Andy

BTH K10A
07-01-2012, 16:04
Yup, what's the condition like? Also, dude, I was interested until I read the "Collect only in Kent" bit. I think that'll be a bit of a stumbling block for many people....

I'm sure that most people would be willing to pay for proper postage and packing - I certainly would! :cool:

Look at Jerry's sale of charity shop classical records - he's posting all of those ;)

Marco.

Sorry Marco but I need clear out one of the bedrooms that's been used as a dumping room for years due to redecorating the HSL. I'm not going to have time to grade the records like Jerry and want to sell them in batches of 20 to 40 at an attractive price. I thought that P&P on 30 or so records might be a bit pricey.

However just for you I am prepared to post you the records in my other listing :D

Sriously though, if someone wants a batch I list, and is prepared to pay the courier costs then fine. But remenber the idea is for me to clear the records out, so cherry picking will not be allowed. It will be all or nothing.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/emttsd15/IMG_1134.jpg

BTH K10A
07-01-2012, 16:28
OK I'll try a smaller batch that shouldn't cost too much to post.

This is circa 1975 Ian Hunter and Alex Harvey stuff.

Ian Hunter - Eponymous
Alex Harvey - The impossible dream
Alex Harvey - Tomorrow belongs to me
Alex Harvey - Framed

All look mint

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/emttsd15/IMG_1135.jpg

Wakefield Turntables
07-01-2012, 20:48
id be interested in the 1st hawkwind album and also the wishbone ash album no smoke without fire, what's the price?

Marco
07-01-2012, 21:12
I thought Nigel was taking them all as a job lot? :scratch:

Marco.

BTH K10A
07-01-2012, 22:03
I thought Nigel was taking them all as a job lot? :scratch:

Marco.

He is. as I said in a later post, no cherry picking. They are now sold, I'll add a note to the page

Now marco, about your new found love of Gilbert & Sullivan ..........:eyebrows:

By the way just to give you a heads up I'm just about to start a new post to sell a batch of 17 classical records. These are famous recordings, TAS list etc.

Marco
07-01-2012, 22:11
Lol - I'll have a look :)

Marco.

vinylspinner
08-01-2012, 10:04
Hi,

I will take the second batch as well please, might as well make the most of my day out in Kent :)

cheers

Nigel

BTH K10A
08-01-2012, 13:38
Hi,

I will take the second batch as well please, might as well make the most of my day out in Kent :)

cheers

Nigel

Thanks Nigel, Sold