PDA

View Full Version : Garrard 301 - Oil and Grease recommendations

Wakefield Turntables
26-12-2011, 15:29
Guys,

I've been doing a lot of homework over last few days with regards the best options of oil and grease for the 301. I'd like your counsel on what can used and if there is any general consensus of opinion in what should be used or what should be avoided. I've got the later oil bearing version. I intend to re-lub/re-oil all linkages & the obvious areas such as the motor assembly and bearing. As always your help and suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Andy

DSJR
26-12-2011, 20:04
I suggest asking Loricraft in the first instance, as they know a thing or two about Garrards.....

Reid Malenfant
26-12-2011, 20:25
I suggest asking Loricraft in the first instance, as they know a thing or two about Garrards.....
Or Dominic Harper (Northwest Analogue), he must know if he's servicing the things :) He's on here & posts regularly so that may be you best bet :)

Or if you like another source of information ;)

Wakefield Turntables
26-12-2011, 20:50
Yep, Dom's already helped me once already I dont like to push my luck..

Dominic Harper
26-12-2011, 21:01
Hi Andrew, It's Natalie from NWA. Just letting your know that if you want any advice regarding your Garrard, Dom will happily help you. If you want you can email him with any questions and he will advise you as best he can. Also, if need be he doesn't mind talking things through over the phone, and if need be he will give you a call. Please feel free to email him anytime believe me, it won't be a problem or an issue because I'm the boss:lol:. But feel free to contact us anytime.

Cheers
Natalie;)

Reid Malenfant
26-12-2011, 21:16
Please feel free to email him anytime believe me, it won't be a problem or an issue because I'm the boss:lol:. But feel free to contact us anytime.

Cheers
Natalie;)
:rfl: Or should I say Natalie posts on here quite regularly while Dom is busy doing the work :whippin:

:eyebrows:

Just kidding you two, hope you have a cracking 2012 :D

Wakefield Turntables
26-12-2011, 21:21
Hi Andrew, It's Natalie from NWA. Just letting your know that if you want any advice regarding your Garrard, Dom will happily help you. If you want you can email him with any questions and he will advise you as best he can. Also, if need be he doesn't mind talking things through over the phone, and if need be he will give you a call. Please feel free to email him anytime believe me, it won't be a problem or an issue because I'm the boss:lol:. But feel free to contact us anytime.

Cheers
Natalie;)

Well I'm completely blown away by that offer. I'm certainly not going to refuse this but I'll try and keep questions down to an absolute minimum.

:rfl: Or should I say Natalie posts on here quite regularly while Dom is busy doing the work :whippin:

:eyebrows:

Just kidding you two, hope you have a cracking 2012 :D

:rfl: