PDA

View Full Version : Well, why not?

Neil McCauley
29-10-2008, 14:49
After a lengthy and very convivial phone discussion with AOS main man Steve Toy yesterday, I was very encouraged by his enthusiam for music, above that of hi-fi. No bad thing really.

Anyway, I'd like to reflect this warmth back into the forum.

I'm thinking of hosting a series of open evenings and afternoons here. It's a music event, using recorded music - rather than a selling event. I'm not always on duty I'm pleased to say! Some days are 'bread-head' days while others most certainly aren't. Thus my invitation is for non bread-head days.

Why not spend a couple of hours here, sipping tea or coffee, munching biscuits and listening to great sounds? Bring a friend if you wish.

If you are interested, then please phone on 0208 447 8485.

---///---

Steve Toy
29-10-2008, 16:26
I guess the "main man" accolade belongs to the guy who puts the most work in. That probably puts me in third place out of the three admin members. :o

I just have my name on the paperwork and started it off, but yes, thanks for the kind words and your offer.

Rob is closest to you so I'm sure he could be the first to take you up on your kind offer. We could arrange for a small group (2 or 3?) of us to come and see you and have a listening sesh at some point.