PDA

View Full Version : Clever new digital newsletter from PS Audio

Neil McCauley
31-05-2011, 21:33
And no, this isn't a plug for them or for me - just in case someone gets on their high horse again! It's posted here 'cos in my opinion it's a breath of fresh air - despite the fact I no longer (and through choice) represent them.

Here's the intro:

" gotta tell you that I have never been this excited about a PS Newsletter. Never. As some of you may know I have been “holed” up in my office from early morning to late at night for a month now working on a secret project. This Newsletter unveils that project (and the new PSTracks logo might give you a hint something's changed as well). Let me start from the beginning.

For the last ten years I have been writing the PS Audio Newsletter and faithfully delivering it each month. It's one of the tasks I really look forward to at the company. The Newsletter is sent out to well over 20,000 subscribers who are interested in audio, music, the high-end and the company. I have always tried to keep the Newsletter personal, fun, informative, a good read and aimed specifically at our core audience. I have also tried to keep it less sales oriented and more informative.

But after ten years I think my Newsletters are getting stale. I want to juice them up, give more, not less. I asked myself "how about if we created something brand new that's even more interesting, more fun, more informative and serves an even higher purpose than connecting only PS Audio customers together?" I wondered if we could create something that has greater value and really speaks to everyone interested in the high-end. I concluded we can do this and be more effective at the same time. How? By adding more voices than just mine and delivering the content through an online magazine format rather than an email."

MORE > http://www.pstracks.com/

John
01-06-2011, 07:49
I found this a interesting but sad read
http://www.pstracks.com/featured/the-state-of-audio-retailing-today/