PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the Munich Hi End show

MAD
17-05-2011, 10:09
Hi Guys,

Who is going to the Hi End Munich in Germany? Perhaps we can organize some activities in the evening.

This year we will be exhibiting at Halle 3 booth A16. It would be nice to meet up for a friendly chat, and an opportunity for you to tell us what you think of MAD products and ideas. During the show time, I can be contact on my usual mobile +44 7782 137 868 & my German phone 0174 8777 298.

The past year has been a very successful one for MAD. Our 1920 speaker received a five globes top rating from Hi Fi World magazine. Meanwhile, our products received endorsement from leading classical musician Julian Coward of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, and superstar cellist Julian Lloyd Webber (Brother of the British Musicals King Andrew Lloyd Webber). Our Royal Salute power cable received a glowing review in Hi Fi+ magazine.

Aside than the five globes winners 1920 and Clapton, this year we launched a real hi-end wall mount speaker named after Julian Lloyd Webber. Working in partnership with Simon Benney (Goldsmith to Queen Elizabeth, the Duke of Edinburgh & Prince Charles) we are planning a Royal Salute HRH loudspeaker to commemorate the marriage of His Royal Highness Prince William & Catherine Middleton. This special limited edition will only available to special order. It is a work of Art; a collector's piece; a concert hall in the owner’s house. A portion of the profit from this gem will be donated to the Prince’s Trust. (See attached pdf)

:stalks: Look forward to seeing you at the Hi End.

John
17-05-2011, 11:44
Enjoy yourself Tim I hope you get many sales

Beobloke
17-05-2011, 11:56
I'll be there on Thursday and Friday - will try to pop by and say hello.

MAD
17-05-2011, 22:23
I'll be there on Thursday and Friday - will try to pop by and say hello.

Look forward to seeing you! Hope to see others as well! :cool: Dank!!!!:cool:!!!!