PDA

View Full Version : after the lord mayors show ! or should I say scalford

zanash
23-03-2011, 08:32
I was unfortunate that I was unable to attend scalford this year .....following a previous thread several people suggested that I take my arkustic raumanimator to see what other people made of it . Unfortunately as said I was unable to attend ....

So I'm happy to take the little beast on the road to convert any of the sceptics or just those that are curious.

Obviously there is a limit to my travel ...say a 100ml ish from the eastmidlands.

so whos up for a little weird ?

John
23-03-2011, 17:24
If you willing to travel down to NW London then I would be interested Peter

YNWaN
23-03-2011, 18:05
Err...what is an 'arkustic raumanimator'?

John
23-03-2011, 18:27
hahaha a long story

YNWaN
23-03-2011, 23:02
Oh

Ah, it's that blue LED thing that you put on the floor and it makes your room sound better. The manufacturer demonstrated it to me a couple of years ago.

Alex_UK
23-03-2011, 23:06
http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9688

Barry
24-03-2011, 00:52
http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9688

Wow! How on earth did I miss this thread? Absolutely fascinating!

Too many questions to ask and I have too many 'gut' responses. I would not dispute the physiological/psychological effects that such a gizmo might cause; but I would say that I have achieved similar 'beneficial' results through smoking some very good cannabis (in the past) and nowadays through drinking a good bottle of claret.

Regards

John
24-03-2011, 07:29
Wow! How on earth did I miss this thread? Absolutely fascinating!

Too many questions to ask and I have too many 'gut' responses. I would not dispute the physiological/psychological effects that such a gizmo might cause; but I would say that I have achieved similar 'beneficial' results through smoking some very good cannabis (in the past) and nowadays through drinking a good bottle of claret.

Regards

Yes tend to agree

The Vinyl Adventure
24-03-2011, 08:44
Maybe this thing is an ideal solution for the t-totaler ...
I'm up for a listen ... Mark Grant, suggested you bringing it to mine next time he comes down my way ...
I'll try and arrange somthing with the missis sometime ... She would be MUCH less interested and might be wanting to go out for the day :)

The Vinyl Adventure
24-03-2011, 08:45
Ah, it's that blue LED thing that you put on the floor and it makes your room sound better. The manufacturer demonstrated it to me a couple of years ago.

And the verdict was.....?

alfie2902
26-03-2011, 23:29
Hi Pete,

I'm up for having my room-animatored & I can only be an hand full of miles away too!

zanash
11-04-2011, 06:44
sent you pm ...but had no answer ?